Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has any one here caught their parents smoking??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Feb 18, 2004.

1. Never caught my dad smoking because he no longer does. Says he couldn't handle it and stuff but I was home this summer and the day before I went back for uni he took me out in the garden and in the middle of his corn patch he was growing a couple plants haha. He said he was growing for my uncles cause they still smoke.

2. Feel like I've probably posted in this thread already once before, but fuck it.

Since living at home again, I've caught my dad smoking NUMEROUS times. He's such a fuckin' rookie, you guys. His stealth revolves around the FAMILY BATHROOM, with his little air deodorizer and the exhaust fan... Like, really dad? Everyone knows what you're doing in there. Especially when he comes waltzing out of there, cloud of smoke at his back, glassy-eyed, GIGGLING. Seriously.

I've actually tried to confront him about it a few times, in the hopes that we might toke up together sometime (my dad is really fuckin' cool and I honestly think it would be a lot of fun to get blitzed together), but he DENIED IT! I found his dugout and his one hitter, rubber-banded to a Bic... Deny deny deny. I even came clean with him about my smoking, and he STILL lied! Said, "I haven't smoked in years". Totally disappointing.

Someday, though, right?? Haha. I hope!

3. I've known my dad smokes weed for a long time. Recently, however, I found his stash. A shitty little metal pipe, and a fatty half zip of two kinds of killer chronic. Yeah I took a bowl. He owes me. :)

4. I feel like all parents who smoke were use to shitty glass and pieces back in the day and now even with all of the new stuff we have, they still use a metal pipe or something of that calibre.

I am about 99% sure that my parents don't smoke, my mom I know use to back in her high school days, dad tried it and didn't like it, but he also did coke back in high school which I found really surprising. However, a friend of mine's mom still smokes occasionally and helped us make brownies a couple of times lol. Then another friend of mine who's a little bit older then I am (25ish) still living with his dad enjoying his trust fund lol, his dad smokes a decent amount still.

I have to say when I am older I probably will still smoke, maybe once I have kids I won't really smoke besides that super rare occasion but I can honestly see smoking once I am older being more necessary then now... I just may not have the time to do it like I do now. However, once I retire... I plan to be the biggest stoner I could ever be lol. I know many people say stuff like this when they're young, but I couldn't imagine being retired and not smoking weed. Imagine dealing with those annoying golf buddies that you've known for 30 years and have been hearing the same stories for 30 years... not high... It wouldn't work lol.

Long rant, for nothing... :smoking:

5. caught my parents tons of times, especially when I was little and we would drive down south every weekend (12hr ride few rest stops) and then when we moved to the south, and now we have central air so I can smell it every time they smoke lol

6. My parents tried to hide it from me. It took me a while to catch on. They finally decided to be open and honest with me about their usage when I was 15. Now we often smoke together. It's much better this way. No secrets, and no need to heap shame upon each other for a harmless habit.

7. #107 TyeDye420, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2010
    HAHAHA i smoked with my parents when i was younger, i even let them think they where the first. Only if the knew the truth.... I remember hazy car rides, stopping for munchies often on road trips and adults disappearing into small rooms.

8. Had the pleasure of catching my best friend's dad smoking :hello:
    Smoked me out :smoking: so I would keep my mouth shut, damn chill guy

9. no but i was definitely with my friend when we caught his dad hahaha. smoked with him ever since

10. shoot me and my mom used to smoke every day together, we shared our weed, and she had some great connections, was rare for me to have better stuff then her. We had a bag of peyote laced weed a few times, that stuff is off the hook, high and seeing visions was the best!

11. Not my parents, but my uncle. :]

12. #112 kANe407, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2010
    me and my dad always smoked together, so catching him was outta the question, my old man was a barber, i would go to his house for a cut and he would take a chunk of light green out his ziploc and TELL me ( roll dat up...roll dat up ) and we'll blaze b4 he cut my hair......pops always kept something gOOd and potent too, so im proud of the the time i had with him. DEXTER WHITE rip

13. Awesome story man! :hello:

14. I found my dads dugout the other day with a little bit of weed. Iv asked my cousin numouris times if he smokes and she never tells me. I was caught drinking a couple weeks ago and he even told me id rather have you smoke than drink witch told me a lot. My uncle grows weed, i first saw the plants after picking some tomatos and then my dad on the ride home asked me if i saw the plants.

I dont get how you guys just would take out of there stash without asking but i have mad respect for my father.

15. hahaha my parents DONT smoke... if they did oh mann hahahah wtf ill match them!

16. Nah..

Yeah right :rolleyes:

17. He's your spy.... :D

James Bond :smoke:

18. nah. my parents told me they "tried" it in high school/college, but i dont know the true extent.

my uncle and his wife smoke a lot. they're fun to blaze with :smoke:

19. My dad used to tell me of some of the times he and my mom smoked but I never caught them. He said they stopped smoking a couple years before I came along and for all I know, he's telling the truth.

20. I found my dads Bud Once, but never walked in on him. But I get caught like every day, he just walks in, smells it, walks out shouting "What the fuck?!" and then I smoke another bowl. :smoke: