Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has any one here caught their parents smoking??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Feb 18, 2004.

1. Wow haha I have. I was in my dad's room one day when I looked on his dresser...and saw about an eighth chilling in a baggie. I was like no fuckin way that can't be weed. Further inspection showed it was. Basically I took a few bowl packs out of it and smoked my dads weed lmao

2. sure did, i was too young to realize it was weed at the time. my dad had told everyone he stopped smoking cigarettes and i went into the basement one day and he was down there about to light something up. i was like 10 so im just thinking it was a cig and he didnt want me to see him still smoking. he had this "oh shit im caught" face on, it was priceless. now when i was like 16 and my dad found out i smoked he told me how cool he was with it and how he does too, and then started telling me about this time that i walked in on him lighting one up when i was little, if i only knew what it was at the time:smoke:

3. I never caught my mom But she tells me she was a big'ol pothead before she had her first child. My father on the other hand is still a huge pot head & we smoke buds together almost everyday, I also help my father with his outdoor sativa garden.

4. One time i found a fat nug (1.5g) in my dads toolbox it must have been months old and it wasn't even in a bag. it was awful bud, but i didn't care, because i was only 15 or 16 at the time. and now that i think of this, i found a metal one hitter in his car, that he claimed he "Found" at my school. haha good story dad

5. No, but I've smoked peyote with my mom. :D

(N.A.C. ceremony for a wedding).

6. I found my mom's stash years ago, I never called her on it until recently when we were talking about my cannabis use. She was emabrassed that I knew, not sure why though I figured she would have been down to toke up with me.

7. Not actively blazing, but I found a dank nug and a rolling paper in my dad's room once.

8. i smoke with my mom

9. Never caught my parents while smoking, but found seeds, stems, papers, roaches, buds...

When my dad caught me i just instantly called him out on all the shit of his ive found and then we smoked a joint.

10. I have known that my mom smokes for five years, but she doesn't know that I know. My friends always tell me to smoke her out lol.

11. The first time I caught my mom I was about 5, and I walked out into the living room one night and I saw her roll it then light it. Then she noticed me, and told me it was her smoking time. I left it at that, lmao.

12. caught my dad when i was 15. been smoking with him since.

i'm not sure if my mom ever found out that, while i was living with them, my dad and i were smoking. she knows i do now, not sure if she did then. :cool:

13. Wish I found my mom smoking, I'd smoke her out all the time

14. My pops has smoked since he was a kid and never stopped. Ever since I can remember he's been smoking. I smoked for a few years before ever even thinking about smoking with him. But eventually we found the common ground and now we spark up as much as possible every day. :smoking:

15. #95 RedMagic, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2010
    Man I wait for the day I catch one of my parents smoking. My dad used to and my mom has had bad experiences with it the first 2 times she smoked so she dosen't... But man I'd love to walk out back on morning seeing her sitting there with a doobie and a cup of coffee or something. I'd be like "You closet smoking liar!" then run back inside and match her on another joint :smoke:

I almost got my dad to smoke with me for my 18th birthday, sadly that was during a dry spell and neither of us could find any. I'd love to blaze with either of them.

16. not my parents but parents of my friends
    they even ask me for weed

17. do it up man, my friends always told me i should smoke my mom out, and one day me and my friend were chillen and i asked her if she anted to smoke a blunt, she was down, and blaze often together now

18. My dad always goes into the bathroom and smokes and he comes out and a cloud of smoke always comes out and he acts like i don't know, haha. i've found his stash it was atleast a qp. My mom used to smoke when she was younger.

19. found a bag at my uncles house and he gave me some free sessions a few times. I have a recurring dream about smoking with my dad though.

20. i've smoked with my mom a bunch of times