Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has any one here caught their parents smoking??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Feb 18, 2004.

1. Never been 'caught' by the boys but they know. No.1 son has made comments about how I smell b4. It was wierd - like a flashback from high school when my mom wondered why my eyes were so red!

2. haha

nope never and mine wouldnt anway

3. lol... ol boy got da red eye well i havent cought my parents but i knowy they did and i had my mom ask me not so long ago to get some budders for the grand ma and i ended up buying ol grannie a quarter o nug and never found out weather or not she actually got it ... oh well

4. I love smoking with the older people..

My mom and dad would never do such a thing...

They tell me, every now and then, that I should give it up.

I keep telling them that, some things I do are good for me..

5. Caought on to my father a while ago....and actually brought us closer ..i had a really shitty relatinship with him b4 that,but now it's cool,we can kick back and talk like friends .

6. i sometimes smoke with my parents and they always have the best shit....

7. oh yeah. i came home from work one night to find my mom and her friend paul smoking at the dining table. it was hilarious. I said "you gonna let me hit that?" =D

8. WARNING: this may be a long read, but it is truly and utterly worth it.

---

I was in the 10th grade and I had tried pot a few times, but i didn't smoke very regularly at all. my best friend had shown some interest in smoking, though he had never tried it before. i told him at school that i scored a nickel bag (back then, that would get me high as hell...) and that we should go to my house after school to smoke. my friend had no objection to the idea, but we had to make it fast because he was the starting pitcher for the baseball game that night. i agreed and he drove me home after school. i made a POS water bong for us and invited him to the bathroom. i lightly hit the bowl once to show him how and then handed it to him. before this point, he had never purposely inhaled smoke of any kind. he started to take his hit and halfway through it, he coughed. normally that would be fine, but he couched right into the bottle, sending water up the pipe, drowning the weed. it was terrible. with time running short, we decided to abandon the mission. my friend had to go to his house and change before the game, so we needed to leave. i hurridly cleaned up and we left.

not 5 minutes after we get to his house does the phone ring. he answers it upstairs and yells down to me, "your mom is on the phone". i gathered my composure and picked up the cordless. my mom gets straight to the point and says, "i found a bong in your bathroom. your brother says it isn't his." i was frozen in place. she continued, "is it yours?" unsure of how to answer this question, I just stayed silent. after a few akward seconds (that felt like a year) my mom told me to meet her at the convenience store. i yelled up to my friend "hey man, we gotta go!" he yelled back down that he was busy changing and i yelled back upstairs, "i have to leave now. bye!"

i ran out of his door headed for the scotchman which was 2 blocks over. as soon as i got to the scotchman my mom turned in the parking lot. i got in the car and sat very still and remained very quiet. the car ride felt like an eternity. we finally got home and my mom brought me in the kitchen and sat me down at the island.

my mom asked me again, "is the bong yours?". i really couldn't dodge this one, so i fessed up. her next question is why i was smoking pot. i lied a bit and told her that it was my first time and i just wanted to try it. surprisingly, she asked me "well, did you like it?". i told her that the weed got wet and that i didn't get to try it. she asked me where i got it. like a retard, i told her the guys name. she recognized the name and called my older brother in the room. she asked him, "isn't _____ one of your friends? did you know that _____ sold pot?" my brother got a shocked look on his face and pretended like he had no knowledge of this whatsoever. my mom went straight for the kill. "are you smoking pot?" my brother tried to sidestep this one as well, but my mom was goooood. "why do you have rolling papers in your sock drawer then?"

my mom went and retrieved the papers from my brothers room and then walked right by us into her room on the other end of the house. she closed the door and locked it. we could hear her rustling through some things in her closet. my mom comes back with enough weed to roll a joint and she proceeds to do just that right in front of my brother and i. she tells my brother to go get his keys. my brother comes back and my mom hands me the joint and tells me to satisfy my curiousity!

so that is how i got busted... ...but it gets better

that weekend i was outside shooting on my basketball goal when i bricked the hell out of one. i chased the ball and noticed my mom on the side of the house. my stepdad was outside weed-eating around the yard and my mom looked like she was messing with the flowers. i walked over and WHAM! i recognized a strange smell. it was pot! i looked closely and noticed that my mom's cigarette was not a cigarette at all. i said, "we're even" and we haven't caught eachother since!

as for my dad (the rents are divorced and live in diff. states), new year's between my jr. and sr. year he came down to visit. my dad, my brother, my cousin and I all rode to the mall and goofed off for a while. when we were leaving the mall, my dad says "who has the smoke?" we were all a bit shocked and we kind of turned the question around on him, being careful not to incriminate ourselves. he said that he smoked all of his on the trip down and he figured we would want to smoke too. we all threw money down and bought a half. we got a hotel room for the night and started firing away. after a few hours, we were all ripped and my dad wanted cigarettes. there was a tobacco outlet right in front of the hotel and i walked over with him. i saw a glass piece with a spider on it and i gave my dad the money to buy it (I was under 18...). we brought it back to the room and burned the rest of the bag that night.

turns out that both of the rents love pot. just last year i was talking with my dad on the phone and he asked how i was doing in college and stuff. i told him about all of my crazy smoking stories and he told me one better. turns out that my parents met because my dad was selling pot and my mom had a friend that was a regular of my dad's.

go figure :smoke:

9. Cool story! I'd like to talk to your mom and find out how long she knew about the papers your brother had.

10. i don't know how long she knew about his papers, but to add another twist to the story, my brother is now a police officer in our town.

we come from a small hick town and there is never any dank weed there, but i brought some back with me from college over thanksgiving break and he smoked some. it was scandalous, but i guess he really still wanted to smoke. it kind of scared me at first, having a cop in the house, but it has worked out wonderfully. now if i am ever going to be around town with stuff in the car, i know where road checks are and what time of day the police cars are where. i am really glad my bro became a cop now ;)

11. I bet your mom is, too!!

12. I've been smoking with my mom and dad for about 15 years now,i was 17 at the time.
    But befor that i did catch them smoking all the time with my uncle,my father and mother are hippys to the bone.
    All my friends used to say "i wish i had your mom and dad"
    well it was nice to be able to come home high as a mother without a care,plus when i was dry id get some budz from them.

13. Well my Mom knows that I have smoked. She asked if I had and I told her I tried it once and thought it was okay but I hadnt ever done it again. I knew that she had tried the mary jane before (no idea how I rememberer that she had, it was like magic knowledge that just came to me when I needed it). Then I told her Id bring some home over spring break and we would smoke it togther, just sort of joking of course. Fuck my mind cool she said okay!! So this spring break its on. Should be alright, my moms cool shit.

14. Nah my parents aren't into that, but I have smoked with my friend's mom.

15. i found my moms stash, and watched it lessen over time. then grow real fast after it was all gone. and then the process repeated. i still havent said anything, though.

16. i think that would be pretty awesome if my paretns did, but they are anti drug people, my dad acutally told me he has stoped associating with people that smoke weed, so i wonder what he thinks of me? lol, oh well

17. Killer story Supa!!! I figure that my step-dad or mom smoked when my mom told me she found my pot. She gives me this lecture and hoopla. L8r I go out backto check my stash. It's still there. So I proceed to smoke a joint and try the figure out what had happened in the past hour. Never figured it out for sure.

Until, I was going to be a nice guy and clean up the boat. Well I find a QP and well the jig was up. Somebody was smoking other than me. Then one day I went down to the dock (notice the trend...water) and didn't get half way there when my step-dad came my way a little too quickly. I'm blazed, he's blazed and was like hey lets check something out. blah blah. Walked back to the boat and seen him grab the roach out of the ashtray. I walked by him and said "trying to be all sneeky huh?".

Next day we had a talk. He was like I know you burn and you know I burn, your mom doesn't need to know. He also told me that we wouldn't smoke together Punk :) He was cool about it thugh.

He's covered for me and I've covered for him. He cracked jokes when he seen me all chinced. Like I'll walk to the fridge and he'd say "Got the muchies there boy?"

p.s. It was a 45ft. houseboat and I don't live @ home anymore.

18. One day I was outside playing basketball and my parents had 2 of there friends over, when I came inside they were all in the living rom I walked in and saw my mom hide the pipe in her purse and I could smell it...I jsut started laughing and went and watched TV.

19. i never caught my parents smokin...........only my pops smoke tho............

but i did spill my pops bubbler all over the carpet when i was like 7...............

like "hmmm, wuts this.......woops!!!......hmmmm, smells delicious!!"

20. nah, i wish they did though, that would be cool, maybe they would actually be GOOD parents :-D