Has any one ever???

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by HAERWEEDSLAYER, Feb 25, 2010.

1. most likely you have but..has any one put snow in there tube instead of ice i have i threw some snow balls in the freazer and put them in my tube took a couple snaps i was baked but my lungs had tickling feeling..has any one else done this or had the same thing happen if so please share...:smoking:

2. ive done it but only with a acrilic.

3. I haven't personally, but search it. It's actually very popular.

4. any one know why my lungs tickled??:smoking:

5. #6 TJJ, Feb 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2010
    snow is ice.........its just very crushed ice

but it allows more surface area for the smoke to be diffused and cooled

6. thats a cool idea

7. Yeah, either it was just really cold or the tingling was probably just coincidence.

I've been doing that a lot lately with all the bad weather here in Missouri.

8. i may have to try it but my bong doesnt have a ice catcher so idk just using snow and no water might be weird

9. lol get some slushy action goin on.

10. lol no that would just make a huge mess. i might try it in the acrilic im getting

11. ive heard frost inhalation is particularly bad for your lungs. some ceo for illadelph was explaining how the coil condenser doesnt produce frost smoke.

12. lol tru tru is ur piece ur gettin have ice catchers?

13. no but its acrilic it should handle being cold better. its got some bubble bottoms i got it from GC. its decent.

14. i already owned it before. i sold it to my friend and he said he'll trade me it back for like idk a roller and a few packs of papers haha so i was like why not

15. lol good deal let me know how the snow is when u get it back..

16. yeah fer sure. i also have a mini bong from GC but it doesnt smoke like a bong but its also not like a pipe, ive never smoked a bubbler but im sure there similar

17. the mini molino?? bubblers are nice great for trveling with.

18. no its the really cheap one thats like 7$. haha and has a bunch of reviews its really thin glass and its just got the weed symbol on it

This is it

[​IMG]