Has any of you dated a Christian Girl

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Aaagogo, Jul 18, 2010.

1. #1 Aaagogo, Jul 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2010
    Ok, now I'm talking about a real Christian christian girl. She went to a christian HS and college and she has a Bachelors in Jesus. Her family runs a local church, dad is a pastor and their house is on church land.

any thoughts?

this was my previous conversation with her
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general/636093-i-am-not-sure-who-higher.html

and I was baked out of my mind.

Just chatting with her on facebook again, and the conversation is getting interesting.

Me : Hey yo
    She : sup dawg

I have no idea where this conversation will be going.

2. Lol at she has a bachelors in Jesus.

3. morph her into your perfect girl

4. haa haa, I think only Jesus can do that.

now the conversation has shifted into bikinis... WTF :confused:

5. Tell her you're on a mission from God. A mission... of looove.

6. These type of bitches like to poke holes in condoms just so they can get pregnant, or not even use condoms. Watch out son.

7. well, at least it's loads of fun talking to her and it keeps my mind off the other girl that I went out with once.

8. Yep. I dated a devout Christian, similar to the one you're talking about minus the preachers daughter aspect. To top it all off, I'm an atheist.

It worked out well for awhile, and man was she a freak, but once her family found out I wasnt a believer I was done for. They can be fun, but be careful, they can be damn near insane also...

9. what kind of freak? the mental freak or the closed bedroom freak?

10. sometimes I wonder and I feel good for Jesus Freaks... me and my friends call her a jesus freak.

Each time during my conversation with her, it feels like she's high everyday, but she's high on jesus.

I wish I can be like that.

11. erm... I just got a picture text of her bikini...

it's an abstract shot, meaning it's very close up and only shows the colors and stripes and nothing else :confused: