Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

has a joint ever tunneled.....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Reo, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Hey guy board as fuck so I popping out the question.... During the smoking of a joint or blunt has the cheery ever started to tunnel in? The pot burns inside but the paper dosnt.

2. Over here that's called canoeing. It happens when the joint is improperly rolled sometimes

3. #3 BIGGUNZ, Jan 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2015
    I find it happens when the joint runs or the wind is blowing (in my experience)  Usually it is just one side of the paper that doesn't burn for me at one point of the joint but it doesn't do it often 

4. .... What I'm saying is that the paper doesn't burn at all but the cherry continues inside.

Has only happened once to me. But the joint was as thick as a AA battery in diameter

5. #5 BIGGUNZ, Jan 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2015
    I know what you meant. for me personally It's only ever not burnt at all with a couple clear rolling paper joints. It's cool to watch it burn inside through the papers though so I liked it when it happened. 

6. Happens on occasion. Just use lighter as needed.