Has a Celebirty ever tweeted you?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GeorgeW Kush, Aug 14, 2011.

1. My favorite athlete just tweeted me and nothing is going to wipe the smile off of my face for a long time so the question is pretty simple, Has a celebirty ever tweeted you?​

2. twitter is really really gay

as to answer your question, no, michael j fox doesn't strike me like the kinda guy who's good with a keyboard....

3. I've talked to celebrities but never tweeted with any of them.

4. i tweeted with slegerin (wiz khalifa producer) and bomani jones from around the horn. twitter is fucking amazing and that dude hating on it is a #lame

5. Jesus twittered me once. That was a defining moment in my young life.

Now I spend my nights with booze and cheap floozies.

6. I tweeted with Hitler back in the days. Gave him his glorious idea. :rolleyes:

But I don't want to take all the credit

7. Oh come now. You're just being modest.

[​IMG]

8. Miranda Cosgrove tweeted me a little over a year ago because i knew her friend.

9. <--- Too cool for Twitter.

10. Adrian Peterson follows my friends sister, Evan turner follows my friend, I've gotten a retweet by sportscenter before.

11. I'm going to play Ochocinco in FIFA. Pretty much the only thing I use twitter for. Will report back when it happens.

12. Not on the Twitter but met a few celebrities. Vince Vaughn is a d-bag in person and also dresses like a bum. Played roulette with Vanessa Minnillo in Vegas. She was kind of tanked but definitely way hotter in person.

13. #14 glazedKnuckles, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You could've had fun with that

14. I just follow the people I enjoy, ones who actually talk about something good.
    Mostly, just finding websites, pics, or random facts of information.
    Deffinately don't over-use it though, then it gets way to repetitive.

15. Kanye West, Obama, Angelina Jolee, and Drake.

No those people didn't tweet me, I was just listing celebrities who would maybe tweet me if I used/didn't hate twitter

16. I got one from blake anderson from workaholics because I said he looked like william murderface.

17. #18 glazedKnuckles, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's awesome, I love that show

18. Ryan Williams....

19. I don't care for celebs.