. . . Harvesting . . , ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ememphis183, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Does it look like I'm doing this right so far . . . Harvesting . . . Obviously haha

Attached Files:

2. Could you post some closer pics so we can see the hairs?

3. I've already chopped, I'm good there I meant more so eighths trimming

4. Is this even worth drying out (side branch)?

5. .

Attached Files:

6. Yes thats worth drying out. If people told you no, would you throw it away?

7. No you are not doing it right. First you have to chop the plant and remove it from the pot in order to harrvest. What you are doing is growing.

8. Wait i'm not supposed to cut branch by branch and then plant that in the soil and then put it in a dry place to let it dry out? damn it

9. You are kidding me. Please tell me you are trolling my sorry ass.

10. I was doing the replant drying method by Ymmud Uoy

11. Lmao....this

Depending on your drying condition should of made the determination if you were going to hang dry individual stems, or hanging the whole plant. Keep a close eye on how fast she drying! Do lots of reading you don't want to ruin all your hard work!

12. There is only room for one troll on this forum. Now you gather up your legos and go sit in the corner for a time out while I re-asess your status. Be a good boy.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Yeah this is my first time (obviously) but hanging them stem by stem . . . The trimming was where I'm iffy with . . .

14. Trim up to the trichomes on the fan leaves. Remove any leaves that don't have trichomes on them. Hang dry, trim up again after the dry save the trim this time and manicure the buds. Place them in jars monitor the cure. Enjoy.

15. Yes sir. Gonna have to re trim, wasn't sure if that happens a lot.

16. Well day 2 of drying and it smells like hay . . . What a fucking waste.