harvesting wet buds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by budblower10, Nov 12, 2007.

1. well i had to harvest most of my buds today, and it rained last night. and its suppose to rain for next few days so i had to cut them 2day. is there anything special i need to to in order to prevent mold, bacteria or anything? i just have them right now in my room in my drawer and i was gonna manicure them tonight after work since i have to leave soon. is there anything i need to watch for? i really appreciate it i just dont want to sacrifice my harvest due to a simple mistake. thanks alot

2. I would take them out of the draw, since its wet - your gonna wanna get as much air flowing through to help dry it out. Leave them like on a piece of paper in the closet, and try and hang the bigger buds.

3. i would put those things in paper bags and lay them in front of a box fan or something. hopefully someone will chime in with a better idea

4. I know that after you water cure buds you are supposed to use a food dehumidifier, or you can use a radiator or hair dryer with similair results but it would be a more intricate process.

5. They need to be hung up to dry with a fan circulating air around them..