Harvesting Top to Bottom

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by goldicus, Jun 3, 2011.

1. How do I do it? The buds at the top look just about ready to harvest. Another week or so should do it, the trichomes are still clear but starting to look opaque. The buds toward the bottom are still white though... do I just trim a good bit off the top of each branch?

Attached Files:

2. Hi..

Yes, just take the larger, developed buds first, then work your way down. Since it usually takes a couple of days to harvest, this is the way Mrs. Boo and I do it. You'll want to harvest whne the trichomes hit a 50-50 split between cloudy and amber.

Your girls look very good! :D

Good Luck!

3. hey if you got a lot of pop corn and little fluff shit on the bottom of your plant and you want more out of it then what you got? Well then cut off the portions that you would like to harvest with a nice clean cut, then refert with whatever you were ferting with before harvest and give it a feeding or two and lower the lights down on them and then start your flush again and give them a few more weeks. You will probably more then double what you had.
    This is ok if you do not have clones going right back in back to back........if you do, then harvest what you want and fucking QWISO the rest. That stuff is the SHIT man........all these years and I never made any until the other day and man it is the shit. So stoney..............:cool:
    Best of Luck bro.........
    :wave:

4. all i can do is tell you what i do. the buds that look ready...i cut ,the ones that dont ,i dont.

5. #6 greenbudguy, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha stoney here too. I had to reread that post 4 times because I kept forgetting what I had read

6. thanks man :) pretty blazed right now too... blue frost :)

7. #8 greenbudguy, Jun 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha I'm waiting at the ATM for my buddy who has his card too. He's got ak47 and chem dog mix so I'll be smoking that in about 5 minutes

8. happy tokin'..... OP give it at least give it 1 more week, let it ripen

9. Should I use scissors, a sharp knife, a razor? Also, what should I fert it with that I can buy at my local hardware store? The dude that had the plant before me was the one ferting it; I've just been flushing it with sugar water (well today i switched to distilled). I don't know what he used. I bought the plant already prejuiced and packed with crystals lol. Motherfucker treated this baby right.. some nl/mk btw