harvesting seeds

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by hannibalhekki, Mar 11, 2009.

1. how do you do it? do they just fall off or am i going to have to peel each and every one out of their pods? i want to make seeds so that i don't have to buy anything just keep growing my stash u know? but i just would really like to know how to harvest seeds. what are your techniques? any secrets?

2. you can shock the plant...try messing with the lighting to make them herm...

you will have to pick them out of their pods

3. man dont get seeds in ur bud just make clones and grow them....

4. but thats the thing i don't want hermies, cuz then the seeds are more prone to hermie themselves. and i don't want to clone because i smoke like an 1/8 a month!:eek: im not heavy into smoking just when i stress or to relax u know? so i don't want a continuous grow. :D:smoke: how do i know when the seeds are ready? will they just start popping out by themselves?

5. im not possitive about how you go abouts harvesting them, im pretty sure they will just eventually fall out on their own, but your going to need to put a bag down or somthing to catch them. and NO YOU DONT want to hermie your plant, thats retarted lol you want to grow 2 very strong parents, 1 male, 1 female, or 10 females 1 male whatever depends how many seeds you want, then let then flower together, after 4 months you got seeds, :hello:

6. how do you do it? do they just fall off or am i going to have to peel each and every one out of their pods? i want to make seeds so that i don't have to buy anything just keep growing my stash u know? but i just would really like to know how to harvest seeds. what are your techniques? any secrets?

the best way I have found, is to dry the seeded buds completely until it crumbles. Then put the buds in a canvas bag and seal the bag. Then toss the bag into a dryer set at no heat air dry let it tumble for about 15 minutes. The tumbling will separate the plant matter from the seeds. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. some will fall out, but most will be in the bud. just get them out as you smoke them, as theyll remain viable for months.

• Like Like x 1