harvesting...i want weed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by vd_ice, Nov 15, 2003.

1. ok i got da buds...now wat??/

2. hold on....one minute you are asking for growing advice in a thread, then you say you have buds and want to harvest.......you need to harvest to get buds.......!!.......Peace out.......Sid

3. what i mean is...ive got the buds off the plant and now i want to get it to the stage u buy it off the street...(little bad of weed) you no?

4. well when i harvest, i cut the stalk, just above the soil, and hang the plant upside down in a dark closet, at room temp and humidity of approx 50%........i open the closet every day to change the air........and after approx 2-3 weeks the buds will be dry, and the stalk should snap, just like popcorn............i then cut off all the buds and place them in stainless airtight jars......so as they are in the dark.....glass is o.k. as well, as long as they are kept in the dark...., and open the jars approx once or twice a day to change the air......this is called the cureing process, and helps to increase potency, and gives you the smell that we all know and love..........and makes it smoother to smoke, so you don't get a sore throat..........hope that explains it for you............Peace out........Sid

5. thanks youra champion...