Harvesting Early

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by napkin, Feb 10, 2007.

1. This would be my first grow and I plan on growing 2-3 plants. I am thinking of sending one into the flowing stage early so I can get enough bud to last me until the other plants fully mature and are harvested and everything. What is the min size a plant should be before you sent it into the flowering stage? I am running low on $ and it sucks not having bud thats why I want to harvest one early. Do you think I could grow a plant to harvest in 1 or 1.5 months? What kind of approx. yield would I get from a early harvest?

2. personally that doesnt seem like enough time to get your crop harvested.

from what i have seen its normally 7 - 9 week of just flowering... and that isnt counting your veg time

3. probaly the quickest way would be to do 12/12 from seed ,but the yeild is going to be poor and its still going to take some time .

4. kill it when u think ur satisfied its all profit if u dont spend nuthin

5. not in one month id take like 4 to even kill it to get like a lil

6. You need to wait, that's all. Your plan would require two set-ups so that you are flowering one plant while vegging the others. That costs extra money, and just to get a low yield on a plant you are rushing. Instead of doing that spend the money you would use for the second set-up to buy some grass to tide you over, then grow 2-3 really nice, healthy plants.

If you just give the plants the time to grow out fully you will increase your yield exponentially.