Harvesting Early

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by tackthecack, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Dunno if anyone saw one of my posts about how i'm on a bit of a tight schedule cos im off to university at the end of the month. basically i've been in flower for like two weeks now and finally have some bud development...its looking good and so satisfying to finally see that as long as i dont majorly screw up i should get something

Anyway my question is would i still get a smokeable product if i harvested in like 3 weeks. obviously it wont be as good as it could be but tbh i'd rather be able to go to university with something to smoke for the first few weeks than have to go back home and pick it up (my dad would be able to look after it while im gone)

Happy Tokin

2. you harvest in 3 weeks and you wont even get buds youll have some under developed crap. At 5 weeks buds are just starting to get nice, theyn dont fatten up until the end.

Just have your dad look after it, what a waste it would be to harvest at 5 weeks after all your hard work.

3. thanks for the advice man you probably rescued it

4. Couldn't agree more. You would have wasted time and $ if you harvest too early.

5. I gotta say under developed bud is almost worthless as a smoke. It's definitely worthwhile to come back home if yo daddy's that kinda guy to look after your plants! I mean seriously what a nice guy. I smoke with my dad but no way I would show him the room!!! I've pulled early before and that was my worst mistake growing yet.

6. I agree with everyone else. I pulled a auto a week or two early and it takes a whole blunt to get me high! Got two zips from it but it's fluffy shit.:(