Harvesting! But I want to reveg...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KamelRedLight, Aug 4, 2006.

1. My baby is ready to harvest, but I want to reveg her to take clones. What I want to know is how much I can cut off and not kill her. Can I take big portions of branches off? Or maybe even entire branches? Or do I have to go and snip the buds individually? Here she is, lemme know what I should do.

Attached Files:

2. Looks real tasty.
    Like I said in my other post on this subject, as long as you leave some leafs and shoots at the bottom of the plant, it can live. I would individually harvest the branches and leave some lower ones on there.

3. Alright then. Thank you once again Vtec. Back to my journal!

4. yes if you just leave a few leaves possibly a branch or two will do. dont leave any buds as this would be a waste.
    also dont expect her to recover fully quickly, she will take a couple of months at least!
    you will see the first of the leaves will have "single" finger leaves and then gradually turn over to three leafers and only then back to five.

5. ^^ The buds are where all new growth will stem from. You have to leave a few popcorn buds that will amount to nothign, otherwise you won't have any new growth. Cut off all of the big buds on top and leave anything that is really tiny and isn't a big deal if you lose. the more you leave, the less weed you get, but the more new growth you get.

6. Don't get your hopes up too high KamelRedlight.
    My plant died in 5 days from mold after I harvested and I wanted to revegitate it.

7. Hey what's up? I won't be upset if she doesn't make it. It'll break my heart to see her go, but I think I got a nice harvest for a first grow. I really like the way these buds smell and their stickiness, not to mention the 7 week flower time, so if I can take a clone to keep the strain going that's awesome. If not, I got two more plants.
    Senior ganj you're saying new branches and whatnot will come from the buds? Good thing I left a few on. Will the buds just stay there? Will they die off or what?