Harvesting buds going back to re-veg

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by acasbah, May 8, 2018.

1. Will buds that start to go back into re-veg continue to mature? Never been in this situation before and not sure when to harvest these bad boys....

Attached Files:

2. I've been in your situation before - that plant is about to start shooting a bunch of leaves out of those buds. The resulting bud sites will be numerous - but shitty.
    If you leave them they may fall off, or they may just age, the pistils will dry up and fall off. When it flowers again, some new buds might start stacking on them.
    I'd cut them off now and let your plant build fresh buds come the right time.
    Have you started any new plants? If you start from seed now you'll have plants that yield more than that one will.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. So it's too late to try and reduce the light cycle now and let them mature? Will the buds be worth keeping or should I throw them away?

4. Are you thinking of finishing inside or light dep? I was thinking trim the existing buds off now and consuming them however you please. Then let that plant reveg and flower again naturally....while also starting some seeds just because it's early in the season (assuming you're NH) and more weed is bettah!

5. Exactly man! I'm going to try and light dep for a couple weeks and see if they finish up. I'm going to tarp them up for a few hours before it gets dark at night and take the tarp off once it gets dark outside. I'm not sure how they will turn out. If nothing happens I'll do what you said. Pull the buds off and re-veg. Thanks for helping me set up a plan.

6. Hope it turns out good for you - those buds have potential - peace!

7. reveg is ALWAYS a waste of time. If it's your only plant, then do what feels right. However if you are trying to maximize your yields, it may be better to yank that plant and throw in a healthy new plant.