Harvested!!!!!!!!!! :)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by firsttimer420, Apr 15, 2005.

1. Wow this was a bitch lol, I harvested all but 1 of my plants, the 1 left is some strain of purple i forget, but it takes a little bit longer to harvest, so I cut down 10 plants, a lil over a foot tall, trimmed it up, i got lil over half pound!!!!! i was amazed... these grew really fast, 2 months from clone to bud, only took 5 days to dry too!!!! anyway just thought I would share, Im still smoking on some scissor hash or i would start uploading pics ;) Thanks to everyone here for helping me get this shit down :) i would come smoke u out if u all lived near me hehe

2. Congrats dude, most likely will be the best smoke ever for you. I find when you grow it yourself it taste better :).

3. congrats on your grow bro! throw some pics of the harvest up, that is once your done tokin of course :D r+

4. Keep On Growing....keep On Groooowing....

5. sounds great, get some pix!

6. cool
    i wanna see pics of them ;)
    peace out

7. 10 plants for half a pound, not bad at all, whats the smoke like mate?

8. lets just say its soo good I have totally spaced out and havent taken pics yet cuz i been smoking like 4 gram blunts at a time, nice fruity smell, very very sticky... quite possibly the best ive smoked.... I am amazed......thought I was only going to get about 4 ounces out of it...... i was shocked when My scale said 7.5 ounces. Pics will come soon after I resize them so it fits

9. congrats on the grow man! Have fun tokin! I'll deff. check out the pics when you get the up.

Happy Growing!

10. Cool, well done matey. I'm 3 weeks into flowering and have some of my ladies with popcorn sized heads, I can hardly wait but reading you're post makes me feel even more excited about my crop!

11. wow a half a pound is really good, congrats