harvested =

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by firsttimer420, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Well I just found out yesterday that We got a new house and we are moving on monday so I decided to cut down my 2 biggest plants because they are 4 feet tall and I didnt want to risk transporting them...they hanging right now and it looks like maybe just shy of 3/4 of an ounce, not bad for my very first grow from bag seed lol, next time I need to get a timer so I can make sure the lights are on 12 and off 12 exactly..sometimes I fall asleep before they are supposed to go off and they get like an extra 2 hours lol. anyway that be all for now, peace guys, ill check in after I move and let u know how my new hydro setup is workin =)

2. 3/4th of an O doesnt sound like a very big yield for 2 four feet plants, but hopefully its some quality bud..congrats on your grow !

And as for those extra 2 hours..that can be very hazardous, and is probably why you got a much smaller yield than would be expected. Next time get a timer, it'll do wonders!:)

3. in the states any completed grow is a good grow if theres smokable product at the end.. Porps to you man keep up the good fight and hope to see some word on further grows, also u must get a timer theyr at most like 10 bucks for an analog one.. invest, youll be happy

4. I dont think it was a bad harvest because my plants were a month premature... and I was broke and needed to pay for people that are helping me move tomorow, so i gave it all to my friend so i dont have to pay him cash :) I will be starting a hydro set up in about 3 weeks so hopefully that will produce a bit more bud, faster... and with any luck at all better quality :D

5. im telling you firsttimer, come down and see me, i will give you one of my timers. i got like 6 of them i dont use. I will gie you a digital one even. And nice job on your grow 3/4 oz aint too bad for ya first grow. But... your next one will be bigger.

It is true that any grow that is completed is a good grow. And also you can look back on mistakes ie: sleeping and not turning off hte lights for an extra 2 hours. Being a tightwad and not buying a timer, But yes any grow that is completed you can learn from mistakes to get larger yeilds.

LOL, im still laughing that you didnt get a timer. I have told you before dude, one of the first things you need to get. It makes life so much easier.

-Chops