Harvested: seedsman white widow

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by a526003b, Oct 3, 2010.

1. What did you dry weight end up being for your biggest faux widow?

2. hahaha Aprox 1 Oz. Seedsman... total bullshit guarenteed everytime.

3. :eek: Wow.. that is so unfortunate, but lesson learned I suppose

4. The seeds probably come from Rhodilization if you flowered that long.

From that, and everything else you are saying, seems spot on that the seed genetics were crappy.

Smoke some of that stuff, Im sure you will feel better about the whole thing.

5. You got a bad phenotype there. Way too indica, and without the trichomes it should have as well.

I would disband the mother and source some different genes. Mr Nice Seeds and Nirvana both have killer WW.

6. I went to seedmans site and they claim that they do not brre their own seeds...
    The aquire seeds from various "reputable" (my ass) independent breeders.

7. Yea WW should be absolutely covered in trichs, It should look white especially with a camera flash, yours looks green like it just started flowering or something. I guess seedsman is whack. Nirvana has never let me down.

8. Ohh man those leafs look awsome. Such a cool silverish tone to them. Marijuana plants always seem to amaze me by all the different variations there are.

9. yup. I believe this was the case.

Also, the bud shouldn't have much thc in it as it has degraded due to the long flowering time you gave it.

on a positive note.. I came here to look at nice buds but ended up seeing leafy buds and not to mention that doesn't even look like white widow. I mean white widow is dank all day long but these genetics from seedsman suck big time. oh the positive note.. I never seen rodelization until I came here.

10. dont mean to hate but that doesnt look ver good thc wise. :S mind telling me your setup you used. seems like you had lights, that colas fat! but was it just genetics or what?

11. It's the strain from Seedsman. Stay away from them. I only got 2.7 oz from this plant when vegging for 9 weeks and flowering for 9 weeks--way too much time and $ for such a little pay off.

12. I have got 5 seems white widow feminised from Seedsman. All of them germinated. After three weeks 18/6 I have set them to 12/12. I will let you know about the results. My previous very successful hit was with superhaze from dutch passion.

What I suppose from the pictures is that there was a problem with the food. May be too much N during flowering. I am using biobizz products.

13. there wasnt

14. i was under the assumption that superthrive is not good for late flower.

FOUND IT: proof that superthrive isnt good in flower:

Superthrive has two main ingredients, vitamin B1 and a plant hormone called IAA. Plant hormones are referred to as auxin. Auxin plays a minor role in the initiation of flowering. It can delay the senescence(the change in the biology of an organism as it ages after its maturity) of flowers in low concentrations. It is best to get a large healthy root zone while the plants are still in a vegetative state(or at least the majority of the root zone) and stop the hormones when starting to flower. The roots will still grow without hormones. Also concentrate on beneficials for root health especially if your in soil. Benificial fungi(endo and ecto mycorhizae) and beneficial bacteria. When budding give the plant carbohydrates this will ad weight to you buds and help the beneficials grow. Enzymes are also good for root health. All these things will help the size and health of your roots as well as their nutrient uptake capabilities. The other ingredient in Superthrive is vitamin B1. There are a number of B-vitamin complexes out there which will help you out while budding. According the study below, flowering of Xanthiums is inhibited by auxins when applied in low doses before flowering and promoted when applied after flowering induction. If cannabis is at all similar then it might be worth foliar spraying Superthrive or watering in low doses(to start) on some of your plants, a few days or a week after but not before flowering has been induced. Leave some plants untreated though, so that you can compare.
    The Dual Role of Auxin in Flowering.

found it in this thread: http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute...uperthrive-durring-flower-fatten-up-buds.html

:wave:

15. ^
    I didn't use superthrive and I was extremely disappointed with the Seedsman WW. Of course, I am not the OP, but just offering my take on the genetics

16. wow that looks amazing, id love to get something close to that!

17. lol ppl arent looking very closely, that shit looks very leafy and horrible.. what a freakin bummer dude but u live and u learn, thanks for warning the community atleast.. i know i almost picked up there ww cuz of the cheap price but then i seen the bad reviews!

any1 have an opinion on Dinafems WW? i have one of them comin so just wondering

18. just the size of the cola is amazing!! a bit leafy but couldnt you make a killer batch of hash out of that?

19. did it come out all leafy too? iv never seen this.

20. Yes, absolutely the same as the OP's grow