Harvested - Nirvana Blue Dream Indoor Grow, Nebula's Manifold

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TheUltimateNoob, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Greetings Grasscity...
    :hola:

So this will hopefully be my fourth harvest, after my microgrow finishes up. I'm giving it my best shot after my first 2 plants that I experimented a bit on.

The strain I'll be growing is Blue Dream (Fem) from Nirvana Seed Bank

Medium: Freedom Farms Formula 1 (soil mix)
    Nutrients: GH Flora Tripack (Micro, Gro & Bloom)
    Light: Hipargero HG800

The grow box is just under 4 sq ft.

I germinated the seed and stuck her in the dirt once the tap root was about half an inch...
    She popped out of the soil and has been under the light since... About 8 hours now.

The leaves opened up pretty quickly and there wasn't much stretching so I'm assuming the light distance is all good (the makeshift reflector seems to be working well also, lol)

She'll end up in a 20L Fabric pot closer to the end of veg.
    I plan on topping the plant at least 3 times before switching to 12/12...

Anyway, thanks for reading through if you made it, and enjoy the ride
    :gc_rocks:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Gave her a low dose of nutes to see if it boosts growth, all going smoothly so far [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. The nutrients seem to have given her a nice green color, growth rate is starting to speed up.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Please be super careful giving a seedling nutes! They don’t really need any for at least 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks!

I've read about people over dosing or over watering their seedling, ultimately killing it... I'm keeping an eye on how she responds to it, like the color, curling and dropping, etc...

I noticed that growth in the first 2 weeks was extremely slow with my other plants, and I have heard about not feeding for the first 2 weeks so that's what I used to do...

I just want to see if it helps because I did also mix some rooting powder into the soil before sticking her in it.

6. Just a pic update... Not much to report on really.. Although the first leaves have increased size quite a bit in a day[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. I was away for the past 2 days so opening up the grow box was a nice surprise when I saw how much progress we've made.. Lol
    Its the end of day 6 and veg looks like it's gonna take off pretty soon.
    May transplant by Friday. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Decided to hold off for a few days on the next feeding because I want the soil to dry out a bit more... Here's a few shots [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. Noticed that the first node is starting to develop well...

There's a single root visible, popping out one of the drain holes under the pot... But I doubt the root ball is where I want it so I'll give her a couple more days before the transplant. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Snapped these a couple of hours ago.. Leaves are wide for a Sativa dominant hybrid, but she looks awesome none the less.. Its been about 10 days since she broke the soil[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. Transplanted her today and gave her a watering at pH 6.5...

Ultimately I would've prefered a little more root mass but I have no experience with the strain so at least I know a time frame for the next grow of it because I have 4 more seeds.

Keeping this container for most of veg and then she'll go into a 20L smart pot just before flower. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. She recovered well and seems to have perked up.
    Will give her a feeding at just under full strength once the soil dries out a bit.

Progress for 11 days above soil is looking good [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. #13 TheUltimateNoob, Aug 19, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    Here's the latest... She'll be 2 weeks old after the next light cycle, and she got her first full strength dose of nutes today... Gonna give mainlining for 8 decent sized colas a try. Was considering 16 but I don't want spend too much time in veg because I got those seeds by Ethos Genetics.

Also put a strawberry plant into one of my spare smart pots, lol.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Day 14 kicked off not too long ago, some decent growth, I think she's appreciating the nutrients... Let's see how this goes.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. I downloaded a light meter app to see if it works and I was really surprised that it did... So I used it to set up my plant in the 30 000 lux range... I know, it's LED, but I don't have a PAR meter so this is as best as it gets... Will update on her response by the end of the light cycle. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. Shes looking good man :RoorRip:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thanks bro.. I'm also thinking of keeping 1 or 2 Bonsai mother plants.

• Like Like x 1
  18. The strain seems to likes the extra intensity... Gave her another feed of some early vegging nutes, I think I'll let the plant get to about 6 nodes then top for the first time, will start with late veg nutes next week and continue with that ratio until I'm ready for transitioning to flower. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. #19 TheUltimateNoob, Aug 22, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    Moved her outside due to a power outage, trying to place her in the sun so she doesn't stretch... Winter is just finishing off now, last week and a half, so the days are a bit short.

It might do well for root development in the new pot due to the temperature of the soil, the sun really heats it up - I gave her some nutes just to keep the soil wet until night, so it doesn't dry up completely... I was supposed to feed her at 10pm tonight but I didn't want to flood the soil during the night cycle.

She might get a burst of growth also, which I'm looking forward to.

Here's a few pictures. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. Just be careful about bringing outside pests inside.....to your grow room.

Looking good though!! :RoorRip:

• Like Like x 1