Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HARVESTED - Big Buddha Seeds - Blue Cheese - Bud Shots & Review - Eureka, CA

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by The Legend, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Humboldt Country has dank bud

2. nice legend.well this season i will be giving this growing a shot:D
    and i have to say i think ill do decent cuz i have helped in an indoor grow fairly big.so i got some experience.but outdoor i did a little experiment with a 5in pot grown in winter outdoors went into flowering quick.of corse it had stunted growth due to cold and small pot but the tiny nug that i pulled prematurely was pretty fuking sticky :eek: its amazing what the sun can do to the plants :hello: now i think out door is the way to go for real dank.seemed like the sun produced more terpens

3. Hell YEah! I just bought 5 fem bb bc seeds an hour ago. I went the way of the attitude,...

4. @babbradley24

what can you tell me about this strain? i'm looking into possibly getting some seeds. Does it require/prefer any special nuts or additives? How long is the flowering peroid? how tall will they get? does it respond well to stress training, LST ect.?
    thanks ahead of time. looks good BTW.

sdfan:smoke:

5. Nice man +Rep

6. Nice dude! I've got some Big Buddah Cheese beans in the mail, can't wait!

7. just got my hook up, after quite a wait, this evening, my guy said i couldn't get the lemon haze, but i have a 1/4 of blue cheese! Looking forward to rocking this tonight!

8. Looks frosty and great job on the harvest. :)

Post # 420 :smoking:

9. Bahh I just finished off an 8th of some alleged "OG" and these pictures are making me crave teh dankness.:D

If my greenhouse op yields bud anywhere close to this good i'll be ecstatic. Strange as it sounds i'm much more concerned about growing quality bud than I am with quantity.:smoke: