Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HARVESTED - Big Buddha Seeds - Blue Cheese - Bud Shots & Review - Eureka, CA

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by The Legend, Feb 23, 2009.

1. i was dissapointed with the blue cheese i got the other day, the high wasn't nearly as euphoric as i woulda liked

2. How does it taste and smoke? Ohio has good laws on marijuana? Gotta check that out for myself.:smoking:

3. I'm sorry to here that dude, might not have actually been the blue cheese or maybe the grower is to blame?

All I know is that the Big Buddha Seeds Blue Cheese I grew not only packs a taste and smell that can kill, but it also produces an INTENSE cerebral and body high followed by a great mindnumbing indica high that lasts for HOURS!!!!

Ohio is the whip dude!!! I have friends and family there and visit the state often. Possession and cultivation are somewhat decriminalized, they have tons of people growing great bud, and they are home to some of the countries finest universities such as Denision & Ohio State!!!

4. Nice dude..i actually just started my blue cheese from bhudda. Well i only bought 1 feminised seed but shes up and running...Hopefully my pheno ends up like yours.

Great germination success from attitude seed bank. Had 21 of 22 seeds pop up. 9 early misty's, 10 hindu kush's, a fem white widow, and a fem blue cheese.

You ever try any of these strains outdoors legend? Im at 45 latitude, a little higher than northern cali i think.

5. I haven't had the opportunity to grow this particular strain outdoors, I'd love to give it a shot though...I can't wait for april!!!

6. Looking real tasty man!

I started chopping my diesel ryder's this morning.

I am going to give my popcorn about another week before they all get chopped.

Enjoy your smoke.

-C

7. Thanks man, I'm glad to hear you've got of couple ladies going!!! Those popcorn buds are GREAT for hash making!!!!

8. shit looks bomb legend! Gotta love homegrown shit, eh? :smoking:

9. One of my favorite strains!

Looks good.

Have fun with it ^^

10. There is no other way brotha!!!

Knowing and controlling your growing environment are HUGE, besides it aint bad to have a couple of beauty queens to look at and tend to everyday!!!

11. that loooks beautiful.

But everyone always post all these great things about there pot.

Ive never seen a noob grower post about his pot being shitty.

12. Wait, what?

Isn't the soul purpose of this section of the forum exclusively for people to share their stash with one another?

13. Ironically enough I actually live in Ohio and want to get the hell out lol, I have always had a love for NorCal (relatives) but I guess that will just be relegated to vacations / visits

14. in read somewhere that in CA weed might be legal for everybody 21 or older and there would be no penalties for growing or possessing on the state and federal level...

15. #35 mattwood1011, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009

in humboldt state uni. the sheirfs there show how to grow your own and hide it from the police because they would rather you grow your own then buy from the illegal mexicans growing up in Nor Cal and sending all the money back to mexico to the mexican cartels

16. dank nugs.
    im smoking on some real UK cheese atm and its some goooood stuff.

17. I was planning to buy that but I'm going with g13 pure power.
    Sometime in the future, I will.

18. bud looks great man. i bought a 5 pack of the same feminized a while back and was wondering what it would come out like. using bag seed for our first grow so we don't waste a blue cheese. hope it turns out as well as yours!

19. Im about 3 weeks away from harvesting this same strain from big buddha. The website I got it from said it doesnt yield much, but from what other people wrote here and the looks of mine, its not accurate. gj on the harvest btw, ill try to throw up some flowering pics tomorrow.

20. Here's a picture I took today on my blue cheese from big Buddha. about 3 weeks from harvest i would guess...

I think I could have done a lot better with it too. This is only my second grow and still learning. I'm now finding out about smart pots. I have 5 different plants in 5 gallon smart pots and the growth is insane, massive foliage, and excellent root growth. Drainage is kinda a problem, as far as how to run the water away from the pot because their width is fairly big, still working on it.

This BC is in one of those fancy squared white pots from hydro farm. All those super hole all over them and what not...their good, but too small for me, not enough room for soil for a 3+ months in my opinion. The reason why i say that is because the water isn't draining well anymore. I believe its because the roots have bunched up in there making it hard to drain threw them. The soil is also fairly hard because of this.

Attached Files: