Harvested 3 times...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Shrillmill, Jan 20, 2010.

1. In the past few weeks.
    And one hermied.
    One was good and one started to get like light green leafs and the tips started to brown..

So I pulled those 3.
    I have 5 clones from these plants.
    Im thinking about scraping them.
    they are bagseed plants.
    I wana put down my white widow.

I have 2 150 hps, and 5 clfs for filler for my 6x4x7 box.
    I have a 2 fans one huge like room fan blowing on the top on the box like half of the roof is the fan.
    and i have an 4in inline duct fan pulling out air. It doesnt get that hot in there like 75 top.

My thing pretty much is I got my plants very close to finish and something happend...
    I ran them in very small pots.
    on a 12/12..
    The last one went threw budding in a solo cup.
    My clones are 3 weeks into budding in solo cups.

Should I put my moby dick seed in a big pot if im just going to run 12/12 on it?

2. #2 darwinphilosoph, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2010
    That was the most scrambled post...you have a white widow, but you want to put down a moby dick? Why did you pull the two that werent a hermie? Did you mean you harvested them? Are the clones rooted? Do you only want one plant? Is your white widow or moby dick or whatever you have feminized? Since 50% are male. Very small? How small? And you are planning to run 12/12 straight from seed on a possible male plant. You get such an incredibly small amount from seeds with no veg period...if you veg until the plant is about a foot tall you will over double your yield...

3. First off re-post your crap, it makes no sense and you haven't given us ANY info except lighting and strains. Oh, and the size/fans. Budding in solo cups????? Are you KIDDING ME? You just wasted w/e strain(s) in the cups. Tell us what you're growing in, more specifics.

4. HAHAH I didnt even read the solo cup part man! Holy shit solo cups? Like a beer cup? 12 ounces of soil for an adult plant...Shoot those plants to put em out of their misery, this is unbomane (thats a play on the word humane and botanic...its a stretch but fuck you!) ha

5. #5 Shrillmill, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2010
    I did like 13 seeds in solo cups came out with like 3 fems.
    From bag seed.
    I have 2 skunk #1 and 1 white widow and one moby dick. Fems.
    That I paid for...

So I have 5 clones in solo cups. they are like 3 weeks into buding.
    I wana get them done and then do my white widow or my moby dick.
    But Im not sure about doing it on 12/12. but I dont have a very very high box so if I veg it im gona have to lst it i guess.

I only wana have like 2 of my seeds i paid for going. Because I dont wana mess them up or anything.

So i think I kinda got it out....

But the last 3 plants 1 was done. 1 hermied. and the other one was almost done and turned light green and the tips of the leafs turned brown(this one in solo cup)...

6. #6 Shrillmill, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2010
    Ive seen a shot glass grow haha.
    Solo cups worked kinda it works better for a clone on 12/12 I try and pull as fast as possable.
    and I dont have space to run a veg spot. So i just run 12/12.
    And I cant count on running bagseed on veg and them turning out male.

Im useing fox farm of and all of their nutes.

I just kinda need to help on what to do...
    I didnt really had a feeding scheudel.
    could someone help out with that?