HARVESTED!! 1000w MH Organic Soil Trainwreck Blueberry and More!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dr Lowtie, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Damn everything you got goin on is really workin out man!!:D Im in the 3rd week of flowering my Trainreck..check my grow out if ya get bored:eek: Can't wait for smoke report on that TW:smoke:

2. thanks, tried a little bit last night, stil too early but def, gonna be some punch u in the face shit:D:D:D

3. nice buds plus rep+

4. thanks, urs doin any better?

5. hey doc, do you make your own compost? i am gonna try worm farming myself.
    your ganja looks dank.

6. lol SUPERTHRIVE love the advertisement on it use the shit but what exactly does it do?:confused: o yea your buds r kinda small

7. #27 Dr Lowtie, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
    Yeah its all my vegi garden waste and lawn waste durring the summer and i use all the leaves that fall in my yard. nothing goes to waste at my house, if i can compost it!:) im goin to try vermicomposting this summer and i report back the results:)

Ej, superthive contains hormones the plants would naturally produce but gives it to them faster, i guess:p im a economist;) yeah the buds are TINY:D

Edit: i forgot, im not a great indoor grower, my specialty is outdoor, so seeing plants this small is kinda weird in a good way, (used to seeing TREES ) i still have a lot to learn about grown indoor :)

8. I thought the size didnt matter?

9. thats what she said:p, dosnt matter its all personal smoke for my buddy:)

10. Well we have our first cause o bugs. Lucly its just aphids and we caught it early, but they really got after the Grand daddy purps and the purple kush. Thats why they were growin so shitty, grand daddy i guess always does:confused: NEWAYS no reg veg cause this shit and next run is all hempys hydro (thanks numb:hello:) oh and i`ll post a pic of my buddys first hydro bb from a little cabnet with 4 cfls, it turned out sweet:D it will prob wiegh nmore than the GDP growin under 1000w with aphids:p

11. Dude nice dank but would be even better under a 1000 HPS. You need to make that switch, thats how we do it in Cali.

12. True that