Harvest?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by ohsosavage, Mar 23, 2017.

1. I harvested one plant way to early and the whole drying curing went bad. Crispy af, wet paper towel in jar, smelled like grass. Trying to make sure I cut these ones properly[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. The close up pics are of the first plant which has the most sugar visible and has the strongest smell which isn't very strong but more devolved then the rest, the other plants trichomes don't look fully developed, not equaling the same quantity as the 1st plant

3. Trichomes look a little clear, but it's hard to say for sure. How many weeks of flower (just curious)? Also have you stop feeding flower nutes? Because your leaves are showing some signs of nute deficiency.

4. nice job!
    i am relatively new to growing and still have difficulty knowing exactly when to harvest.
    that said, still looks like quite a few white hairs which, while they are curling up, have not yet fully changed color and receded... again, i ain't no guru.

5. They've been flowering since about January 8th and yes no nutes just ph'd water I stopped nutes when my nutrient schedule reached the flushing period they are over the expected grow period for this particular strain