Harvest?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by ohsosavage, Mar 7, 2017.

1. So these guys are a few days after a 2 week flushing period, the first picture definitely looks most developed. It honestly looks like it's ready to smoke. The others the hairs are still long white and stringy were as the first ones hairs retracted and turned red/brown . My jewelers loop is 30/25 so I can't get the best close up but the trichomes have no amber appearance yet and seem somewhat cloudy somewhat clear [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Do some research and maybe get yourself a powerful enough magnifying glass to check your trichloms. Swear this questioned has been asked everyday since I have been a member

3. Not too many places around me have powerful magnifying tools so that's why I asked. Plus there's a obvious visual difference between the first plant and the rest

4. Also most plants have a good percentage of red hairs but the white are still long and wild is that okay to harvest still? Or will those white hairs retract

5. eBay or Amazon 60to100x you should be able to pick one up cheap other than that not really many ways to tell my first grow I waited till 80% of hairs to turn colour, to me yours still look like they got some fattening to do

6. Then ignore those threads bro. There's lots of new growers here that ask for advice. If you don't like it, this forum isn't for you.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Op your plants are not ready. Way to many unrecieded whit pistils. You have time to order a jewelers loupe, just order from within your country so it doesn't take forever

8. Have I not give my 2 pence so how about wind your neck in and move on

9. You're crying because a new grower asked advice. If you don't like these threads you can easily skip over them instead of pretending to be some big shot that you're not and whinning

• Like Like x 1
  10. Far from crying especially from a bitch like you, big shot lol move on have a nice day and stop answering questions that have already been answered .PEACE

11. Damn bud I think you ran out of these. manpon.jpg you didn't answer his question, just cried that he asked it. I'm so glad I upset you bro. Thanks...lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lol beefin on my post really though everyone was new at one point .. thanks for the advice ! I chopped the first one but the rest I'll wait another week or so

• Like Like x 1
  13. There's no beef from me bro. I totally support new growers asking questions, got to learn somewhere and that's what Grasscity is all about. Some tend to forget they didn't know everything at one point.

You might have more then a week bro. The cut branch you're holding in your hand was harvested probably more then a week early. Couple more weeks it would have been more dense, more potent and have yielded more. There's just way to many white unreceded pistils for it to have been fully mature. You'll get it bro.

14. not here to argue either and I'm far trying to act like I'm some master at growing it just starts to get annoying seeing the same low end basic question all the time yeh I agree people do alway start somewhere as myself did and I am still learning still having problems myself but to not know when to harvest or to be told what to look for to show you they are ready and then chop it anyway not saying you are one of them types but some people will go ahead and do what they do regardless of advice and that's exactly what you did. Killset thanks for basically repeating what I said (thumps up)

15. Na I called my local grow store and the manager who's boss owns multiple dispensaries in the state of mass told me to cut that one plant and save the rest for another week, so GET DEE FUCK OFF ME PAGE MON' !

• Like Like x 1
  16. #17 killset, Mar 8, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    I didn't repeat anything you said bro. You complained that he was asking for advice. You never once said rather the plants were ready or not and i never complained that he asked a question. Therfore i never repeated anything. All I'm saying is give the guy a break instead of acting like you knew everything , he's new much like you and if you don't like these kind of threads then ignore them. You've been a member for a whole whopping month, if you're sick and annoyed of these threads already, grass city is definetly not a forum for you because you're going to see lots more, day after day of the same question by new newbies looking for advice. . Gc is geared towards helping growers and growers sharing info, and that includes new growers. They can ask whatever questions they want and if that annoys you, tough shit. Be an adult and skip the treads that annoy you instead of acting all godly and talking shit because a new grower asked a question that bothers you...don't want to help new growers, then don't. It's pretty simple

• Like Like x 1
  17. You're grow shop guy said to harvest...find a new grow shop bro

• Like Like x 3
  18. #19 generic98547, Mar 8, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    Eh no point in getting banned over know it alls

19. So I didn't answer his question no, lol killset give it a rest your the one that sounds like a whining little bitch what you expecting your gunna go on enough and I'm gunna end up apologising FUK THAT I believe if you can't take 5 mins to search a forum or net for and I will repeat a low end basic question that is asked every single day since I have been a member (your right 1 month thumbs up to you sir) then I believe you don't belong here either I also believe you shouldn't ask a question get a answer and then go with your opinion anyway but hey that's how some people work (nice mug shot by the way) lol

• Disagree Disagree x 1