1. idk what to do about harvest? Yes I've read many articles but still have no diffinitive answer. I've looked at trichs and there all at different stages on my bud. I know you can harvest some now and let the rest mature but I'd prefer to avoid that. I want to be able to look at the plant and tell. There's two plants in question. WW leafs showed 10-20% amber but when I check the bud itself(which is hard with the pocket microscope) they all look clear/milky. Second is called mini gun and has a lot of amber on leaves but I can't get a clear look on bud. Also they're autos, already week 8 in flower and breeder states 7-8 weeks in flower. I can attach pics but idk what I should be photographing so lmk and I will attach pics!

2. Buy yourself a 60x-100x scope man, much easier to tell, 30/30/40 is usually the sweet

3. google trichomes

4. I have a microscope that's x60-x120 but even then when I check different bud samples the stages of trichome vary. I want to harvest the entire plant at once. Where would you recommend I look at the trichs? Specific location on plant?

5. K.

6. Alright, look at the clusters, are they packed, are the pistils receded? Does it smell good, fruity, pungent? Or is it still lacking in that department, think of it like ripe fruit man.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Most pistils were receded then all of a sudden more white hairs are present. It did smell really fruity almost like cantaloupe last week now the smell has changed, it's still sweet but not as sweet

8. IMG_0904.JPG
    Is it close to harvest ???

9. image.jpg image.jpg
    These are the girls..

10. Take a tester...smoke it. If you like it, cut the girl down. I have never gone with trichome viewing...i base on hairs, bud density, leaf colour and 20 years of experience....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. good lookin autos bro!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thank you drew, first grow so not an impressive yield but the quality and learning experience was well worth it

13. You have the experience I lack. I hope to be at that point in the near future. So about this tester. How would I go about drying it? No cure right ?

14. maybe not an impressive yield but ask yourself... how much $ you spent on supplies/lighting.
    im sure the gram/$ amount is better than what you pay for weed so....
    you were successful my friend. good luck with your next grow.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Thank you brother! We need more positivity like yours around here. May do a journal next time so keep a look out

• Like Like x 2
  16. I would just clip it and let it air dry...

I have never really understood "curing"...i let my harvest dry as slowly as possible...that seems to take care of curing. Once mostly dry, i clip into a paper bag and then turn it daily....

But for the tester, just let it dry in basement slowly - should take about 7-10 days...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Alright so I just decided to cut a piece of bud and they all look cloudy now. How long do you think it'll take to amber ? I need to water them within a day or two, if anyone w experience has a good estimate I'd appreciate it so I'd know how much water to give.

• Like Like x 2