Harvest window

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by regis-philbin, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Hey fellas and ladies. Just wanted to ask about a harvest window.

Is it possible that two same size clones taken at the same time and planted at the same time could flower and finish about a week off of each other?

It seems as though the plant I pruned is more ready then the one that is not pruned.

The one that is not pruned by eye most of it looks about 50% orange or 60% orange and the rest white.

By picture it looks more like 80% orange.

The unpruned looks 20-30% orange and more orange in pictures also.

It seems to me that the buds should still be fattening up considerably.

This is gonna be the first time in years I've harvested and the first time I'm doing it alone and outdoor.

I mainly care about quality.

I would rather let it stay extra time outside if its gonna get meatier, but I don't want to potentially risk quality. Which I don't know if I would be, but thats why I'm here asking and trying to be sure.

I'm in no hurry to harvest them, I just want to do so at the time thst benefits them most. Even if it does mean doing one and then the other the week after.

Ideally it would all be at once but that may not happen.

These first four pictures are from the plant I believe to be farther along.

The next pics will be the other. Can you tell about how far apart one is from the other? Is one moving slower because I left mst of its fan leaves, only taking when they turn yellow? Image.jpg Image (1).jpg Image%20(2).jpg Image (3).jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. See you can tell they are much whiter. Also it seems as though these buds will be considerably larger than the ones on yhe plant i pruned... Image (4).jpg Image (5).jpg Image (6).jpg

3. I estimate about two weeks on the ine that looks farther and 3 on the other

4. If you do something to one plant but not the others expect a different outcome positive or negative

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I'm guessing the extra defoliation caused stress and the internal signaling in the plant was to hurry up and finish

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yes i was expecting somthing different. I wanted to see if it did better pruned or left alone