Harvest window closing? (pics)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by madseacow, Jul 21, 2007.

1. I need to pick up a magnifing glass but in the mean time I'd like to get some oppinions. The lower buds are completly white while the tops are turning red. I'd like more bud to form, but I don't want to ruin it. any insight greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. sorry about the blurry pic, I've been having problems uploading.

Attached Files:

3. it's hard to tell without some info.

what strain?
    How long have they been flowering?

They look nice btw.. gl!

4. Did you happen to spray them down with anything? i.e. neem oil or soap insecticide? That can turn them prematurely red.

5. I wish I knew specifics, definitely something I will take into account next season. These were purchased as "feminized skunk". I belive I've been 12/12 for around 4 weeks.

6. no spray. I do have 4x30w vertical flouro, and a 150w compact on top. I was under the impression budding could be achieve this way. I have since read to the contrary so perhaps this is where it's screwed up.

7. they don't look screwed up at all imo.. if it's only been 4 weeks then you have another 4 or so to go.. but it's hard to tell from pics.

8. Ay Brotha! No worries, those still have a few weeks of growing and they will fill up. What kind of setup are you using? Beside the lights, Those lights should be fine btw, I believe its the light schedule that makes them bud.

Keep up the good work

Grasscity Deals Near You