Harvest Window closing? 83 days after the switch...

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by greenops, Mar 1, 2014.

1. ... I switched the flip 83 days ago. The plants started to spit pistils 68 - 70 days ago. These are 8 plants, 7 strains grown in Coco:

2 Headbands, OG 18, Skywalker OG, Trainwreck, Fruity Chronic Juice, Green Crack and Lost Coast OG.

I was planning to let them go 10 more days to allow enough time for a proper flush. But the past few days the buds havent grown much and are giving me that done look. I picked up my microscope and noticed a lot of cloudy trics, in some areas there are also a lot of clear trics.

A few buds of the Fruity Chronic Juice and Trainwreck appear to have 25% to 30% amber in certain spots.

Most buds however don't have more than 10% amber... the . problem is i'm not even sure because i'm a bit colorblind lol

so i hoping someone can check these pictures, hope u can see the trics.. or just base it on the overall look.

What u think, can I let them go 7 - 10 more days without getting the buds over ri
    pe? Or should I harvest asap?

Attached Files:

2. I will chop all the ones with the yellow and purple leaves. They look To be the ripest. Then let the other ones go to 7 to 10 days.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. i have to chop them all at once because i'm going to use the tent they're growing in now for drying.... i don't have anything else.

4. so how many days does it usually take from the first sightings of amber to about 25%?