Harvest time ?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by stincray, Oct 16, 2018.

Tags:

1. would you harvest now ?

2. Nope.
    To many clear trichomes. You want mostly Cloudy, with a smattering of Amber showing as well.

I've let them go till there are big streaks and patches of all amber heads and it was some of the most intense weed I've grown. This summers run I let go a week longer then usual as I wanted more potency then the spring set had.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. Okey thank you for the info mutch appreciated :) i kind of hope it was yes harvest! nowww aa ----
    because
    weather forecast probise wet'n very low temperature for coming week.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Agreeed maybe another week to 10 days.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 stincray, Oct 18, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    okey thank you . i be watching the mold and give it as long as i dare thx..

6. ohh btw its
    Matanuska Thunderfuck

7. As long as temps don't drop to freezing your OK. Pull right before your first predicted hard frost.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  8. No matter the state of your plant, the descriptions/details you give, folks will tell you it will be a few more weeks (standard forum answer). It is very hard to tell you when to harvest a plant that has reached maturity. A lot of it will have to do with you, your needs, and the plant type. Keep good notes on the harvest day so you can make adjustments on the next cycle (if you plan to grow from same clone again).

• Like Like x 1
  9. i know what you are saying. good point , but i value the answers really highly due to the fact it is my first sesson as grower. i gather my own experience and ask more experience grower , and conclude from that., i value all ansers really high yours to . so thank you all, have a really nice day.