Harvest time?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Jceed94, Feb 17, 2017.

1. so my plant is only 47 days /7 weeks into flowering and it honestly looks about done. I'm adding the best quality pics of the trics I can get I have a 60x scope but cant get pictures with it. each pic is a different top bud on a scrogged plant my concern is the hairs on the under canopy buds aren't fully orange (just starting to turn) and I really don't want to do a progressive harvest im thinking about starting a flush on Sunday which will be day 50 the strain is blue cheese with a 50-60 day flowering period IMG_20170216_222226.jpg IMG_20170216_222254.jpg IMG_20170216_222307.jpg any help would be great.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'd say she ready bro

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Looks great!! And ready for the scissors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. I guess its time then. Since I won't have time till hopefully Saturday I'll flush her till then. Maybe give the under buds a chance to darken up a little. Surprised how fast she finished was originally anticipating another week,week and a half

5. You can just start flushing now and harvest after you feel your flush has been sufficient. 7-14 days. Don't skimp on the flush with those ladies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Ok, wasn't sure if I was too far gone I'll watch the trics. Started the flush yesterday 2/16/17 final pics and harvest pics will be in my grow journal. now just to wait for my skunk which took forever to transition into flower they are in the same tent and light schedule she just didn't want to flower. shes about 2 weeks behind which kinda f****d me since no i have no idea where im gona hang the cheese. thanks for all the advice!