1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

harvest time q's

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by SuiJuris, Nov 18, 2002.

1. Havent posted in a while... slacking off, what can I say...

BUT, alas, the time has come where I must start to preserve the fruits of my labor, although as usual, a few questions arose which require answers in order to proceed...

In all the excitement, I somehow overlooked the fact that it is unwise to take clones weeks into flowering, I put this off once, then twice and then i forgot about it... that is untill it finally hit me like a brick in the face, that it may have been a good idea to have done so... and now I am stuck without any clones of this plant, which grew well givin the conditions i gave... my question is can i re veg it to the point where I can take healthy clones?

If so, how would I properly do so, and then dry and cure it? I read on overgrow that it takes 3-4 weeks to allow the natural drying process to take place within the plant and then another additional few weeks to properly cure... is this so?

if so, i also read that to do this I should cut as low as possible at the base of the plant...i assume to allow as much remaining sugar to do its thing while drying... but if I reveg it i read to leave four to five nodes on the plant, if I cut only above the 5th node, will this lower the quality then if i were to cut as low as possible? also how do i harvest the remaining axial buds without damaging the chance to rejuvinate? just clip them off...silly question...

i hope this is making sence...

all the pistils on the top are brown... it went from about 50 % to all almost overnight, wasnt expecting this jump, but it is time for it to go, i do not want it to wither and go bad on me..yet surprisingly enough, not one leaf has gone yellow or wilted or diead or dropped since it was forced..., but I want clones of this plant, I have a feeling I wont be so lucky next time, if i even get any females again right off the bat like I did with this one (i dont have the room to start 10 plants to get a few females..... any suggestions are as always...much appreciated.

thanks again.
    and yes, pictures will be provided soon...

2. not that difficult to understand... bassically, Im screwed... lol no biggy, i just do it again and make it 10 time better next time around. aye? good.

but what is with that article which says to let it dry 3-4 weeks (overgrow.)? this sounds like a long time, you said around 10 days and its ready, is it reccomended to dry longer?

ave woody...

i will cut her tomorrow.

take care.

Grasscity Deals Near You