harvest time q's

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SuiJuris, Nov 18, 2002.

1. Havent posted in a while... slacking off, what can I say...

BUT, alas, the time has come where I must start to preserve the fruits of my labor, although as usual, a few questions arose which require answers in order to proceed...

In all the excitement, I somehow overlooked the fact that it is unwise to take clones weeks into flowering, I put this off once, then twice and then i forgot about it... that is untill it finally hit me like a brick in the face, that it may have been a good idea to have done so... and now I am stuck without any clones of this plant, which grew well givin the conditions i gave... my question is can i re veg it to the point where I can take healthy clones?

If so, how would I properly do so, and then dry and cure it? I read on overgrow that it takes 3-4 weeks to allow the natural drying process to take place within the plant and then another additional few weeks to properly cure... is this so?

if so, i also read that to do this I should cut as low as possible at the base of the plant...i assume to allow as much remaining sugar to do its thing while drying... but if I reveg it i read to leave four to five nodes on the plant, if I cut only above the 5th node, will this lower the quality then if i were to cut as low as possible? also how do i harvest the remaining axial buds without damaging the chance to rejuvinate? just clip them off...silly question...

i hope this is making sence...

all the pistils on the top are brown... it went from about 50 % to all almost overnight, wasnt expecting this jump, but it is time for it to go, i do not want it to wither and go bad on me..yet surprisingly enough, not one leaf has gone yellow or wilted or diead or dropped since it was forced..., but I want clones of this plant, I have a feeling I wont be so lucky next time, if i even get any females again right off the bat like I did with this one (i dont have the room to start 10 plants to get a few females..... any suggestions are as always...much appreciated.

thanks again.
    and yes, pictures will be provided soon...

2. not that difficult to understand... bassically, Im screwed... lol no biggy, i just do it again and make it 10 time better next time around. aye? good.

but what is with that article which says to let it dry 3-4 weeks (overgrow.)? this sounds like a long time, you said around 10 days and its ready, is it reccomended to dry longer?

ave woody...

i will cut her tomorrow.

take care.