Harvest time?!? Need Help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Zavien54, Dec 16, 2018.

1. I’m currently growing a GG Auto flower that’s about to hit week 11 in 2 days. During week 9 I started my flush due to nute burn, I’m also thinking I’m late in flower. But here’s some pics of her and trics from iPhone X. Was planning on cutting her down tonight.

I appreciate any opinions given!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I dont even see a amber trich, but the pic's aint that good.
    I will be a good head high for sure with clear and cloudy trichs
    If was me, I'd continue on for another week till the some of the trichs start to turn amber

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. It is difficult to diagnose leaf symptoms without knowing everything that happened but I think your plant is in late stage of a phosphorous deficiency... I do see the leaf tips curling and burnt but if the leaf is browning from the middle out and it has crispy tips that makes me think P deficiency.. it's too late now to do anything but just my 2 cents on what you think to be nute burn....

Any kind of stress will usually make autoflowers and photos take longer.. think of it going into stasis while its stressed. This can be stress from LST to HST to deficiencies and toxicities.

Although it can go another couple week if it was able, because of the condition of the plant and how deficient it is I dont think it would do much to keep going for much longer. Only to mature your trichomes. Maybe a week..

4. looks like your plants went through hell
    also your close up pic look like google earth terrain shots . hard to tell
    I would listen to harddrive

5. This is why (in my opinion) autos shouldn’t be grown until you’re certain you can get through the entire grow without any deficiencies or pH problems. Autos can take LST, supercropping, FIMming, topping (timing is important), hell I’ve even seen people mainline autos successfully.

But if you get a deficiency, or feed too heavy and out the plant into nutrient lockout and have to flush, the plant is still going to finish at a predetermined time. You don’t get to make it up on the back-end like you would do with a photoperiod. Making a mistake while cultivating an auto really can mean that it won’t finish or ripen like it should. 11 weeks isn’t a super long time, but she is close. Rarely do you see autos go over 90 days.

I remember my GG autos they went for about 83 days.

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

• Like Like x 1