harvest time? help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by chocs4life, Jul 17, 2007.

1. ok, i have this very short bushy plantt that has alot of red hairs on it but it doesnt look like it has very much actual bud. what is up with this? also it doesnt seem like its growing much at all but it seems quite healthy. is it just its time or should i w8. i have been w8ing and watching for about 2 weeks and all the change i c is that a vast majority of the hairs have changed color but it hasnt takin on much more bud.

what to do?

2. Post a pic. When did the buds start to form? Could you have done anything to put it into shock or cause it to stop growing?

3. idk when the buds started, i got some plants from a friend cause he had to move. but i know there wasnt anything to oput them into shock.

4. it could take anywhere from 8-14 weeks depending on the stain
    and they'll put on the most weight during the last 2 weeks of flower

5. ok ok, but when the photoe period is 12/12 how long will it stay that way, the period here is like 14/10 right now.

if iit stays in 12/12 for more than a week then how long do i keep it before harvesting?

6. well if it was an indoor plant that was put into flowering, and then you put it outside, it will go back into vegetating mode. it wont bud until the time is right.