HARVEST superpowered organic potting mix

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Countrygrow, Jul 17, 2012.

1. http://blog.harvestpower.com/aseenontv/

Check this out, there out of B.C. Watch the youtube video.

I saw this at the store a few weeks back and decided to transplant into it and see what its like. (week 1 of flowering some tiny box plants)

From back of the bag.,
    Ingredients
    Harvest Organic Potting Mix is regionally formulated from materials derived from one or more of the following composted forest products, sphagnum peat moss, horticulture perlite, ground dolomite limestone (ph adjuster). Organic fertilizer is mircrostart 60, Pure and natural processed poultry manure, and composted food scraps.

The ladies are still a little freaked from the transplant so i cant say yay or nay yet.

image-3569519885.jpg

1 gal pots.

2. I just picked up a bag of this 2 days ago amd Transplanted my Healty Seedlings..
    I started out with M/G Moisture Control and was told the extra Nutes would eventually
    kill my plants . so I transplanted the strongest ones.. It will be 98 degress today. so i plan to
    give them a good water abd let the sun hit them

3. I know this is old but I'm using this same potting mix and would like some info on whether or not it did well for you. Should I even add more stuff like Epsom salt, guano, worm castings, blood meal?

4. I stay away from Epsom in soil due to build up and salt index, the guano should be helpful in a tablespoon ratio to 5 gallon container, EWC is great, but the ratios are debated. I favor EWC at close to a 40% ratio whereas most seem to claim 10 - 30% is all that's needed and blood meal is a great nitrogen source mixed in relative to the amount of guano used.