Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Harvest Stash!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Nuber-le, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Just harvested my small grow.

Total of 3 Mason Jars Full and super frosty. Made numerous pre rolls and had a few friends smoke some. All is well and it is a couch lock munchy kinda high........indicas 20190410_133804.jpg 20190409_133651.jpg 20190409_134404.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Looks good to me.

Plenty of trichs and nice color.

3. You are the man my friend.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Congrats! Doesn't anyone roll anymore lol. Us OGs never had cones lol. I could roll a cigarette style joint driving lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I roll, but I get a killer deal con cones, 75 cones for 10 bucks. I can roll a paper and filter into a great looking cone too.

6. That's a great grow! If I were you I would take the bud out of the jars and vacuum seal it. That way the airtight jars won't dry out there bud with the trichomes falling right off.

With jars you lose a lot of potency like the pungent smell and stickiness goes away

7. How long does this take to occur? In sealed mason jars

vs a ziplock bag and sucking the air out with lips

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. U need a good month to really have a cure on it! 2-3 u will notice it's even better

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. i meant, how long before the buds lose their potency and smell from being in jars, as stated by the user above my post.
    I thought it would last for atleast a year if jarred and maybe burped every couple days for fresh air?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I burp them 1 a week aftwr cured and stored.