Harvest season is coming up soon

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by bongsmokedaganj, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Im new here but i thought id tell you about my first grow.I started with 14 plants 8 of them turned out to be males so that left me with 6 beutiful females all atleast 7 feet they just started budding like two weeks ago im stoked for when i get to cut these ladies down.

So how is everyone elses grow going?

2. Congrats on your first grow, any chance of a pic?
    I always like this time of the year, watching the ladies pump their bud. Trouble is, so do the cops in some countries.

3. Yeah man cops r a bitch there have been mad copters flying around and ill get pics soon.

4. i got one female left after all is said and done, about 6 to 7 feet as well, but shes not showing buds yet. lucky you, seeing your girls show their stuff already.

if you dont mind me asking what strain are you growing? and what state and or country do you live in. just trying to see if mines on track. i live in a bad area for growing where we usually get snow in Nov. so im thinking im either not gonna get a harvest or that its gonna be small premature buds.

5. yea man im in New England so we will get snow around the same time as each other. i got my seeds from a bag of some good mids (if there is such a thing lol) but i think my plant is mostly sativa dominate thuss meaning longer flowering time... thuss meaning im most likely S.O.L.:mad:

6. Hey Bluntme -

It will work out OK.... Your buds may not get ripe to perfection but you will still get buds that will get you high and you will have grown them!! (Which makes any buds taste better because you made it happen!) Get your plant as much sun as possible, hit them with bloom ferts now, and then wait as late as possible to harvest!! You will have a big smile on your face when you smoke the first of your buds later this fall!!! :D

Kisses -
    Hott;)