Harvest ready? [Pics included]

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kege91, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Gm my fellow cultivators. Today is day 57 of flowering for this RQS og kush (8 week strain) & the majority of the trichs are cloudy with a few amber but not a lot of her hairs are red yet. Is it ok to harvest or is she just late & will pack on much more weight & thc?

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

2. DO NOT cut that yet, it will absolutly continue to chunk up and build density and with the amount of white fully protuded pistils there my guess is u got a 10 week strain there... 2 more weeks chief or u will have weak meds. All these guys cutting shit at the first side of an amber trich are producing premature poop sauce

• Like Like x 1
  3. no you idiot

• Like Like x 1
  4. you see all those white pistils? those white pistils will turn, and recede, wait for at least 70% IMO.... check trichomes,,, you are looking for clear, cloudy, or amber,,, you want mostly cloudy, maybe a few ambers,, clear trichome heads are immature.

5. i actually like to wait til 90% of the pistils have receded, if not 100% because the flavors are better...

6. regaurdless of trichome color, wait til your buds are done growing and swelling.

7. u dpnt have to be a dick to him a simple no not yet x amount of more time is needed would do

• Like Like x 4
  8. i like you, but i gave him the best piece of information you will find on harvesting, so sour patch kid, not a dick.

• Like Like x 1
  9. the pistils dont die back until that particular calyx is a day or a few from growing still...

10. Un called for man, Everyone's here to learn, and receive good info.

• Like Like x 2
  11. So are you the boy who cried dick, or just another dick whistler?

12. Did you know. In the English language, you can use the word "you're".
    It really makes you sound like you have a education, meat head.

13. ahhh dick whistler it its

• Like Like x 1
  14. You've, once again proved that youre English skills are on par with a grade 5 student.
    What's "it its?

15. dickwhistlin spellchecker here, getcha dickwhistling spellchecker here...

16. the trichomes look white, im letting this go for another few days @Kege91 DSCF0001.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  17. @evohunter are my buds on par with a 5th grader? bro i think if u look close euough u can see your reflection in my trichomes to get a feel of what a dick whistler looks like.

• Like Like x 1
  18. HAHAHHAH after looking at youre 3 month 4 oz grow, Youre a straight amateur. Weeeeeaaaaak grow man.
    Have you heard of topping? ahahha, you talk a lot of shit, but youre grows don't back it. I was laughing my ass off looking at youre shit grow, im like... "this guy actually talks shit" look at his weak 2 oz plants. I get 3 times the yield in 65 days with 2 autos you bum. your grows aren't to far away from what a grade 5 student could produce hahahha

the only dick whistling im hearing seems to be coming from your moms room, she's a great whistler. :)

19. Weak 2 oz ahahaa