Harvest Question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TheMorrisGardener, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Hey guys!

my plants are showing signs that they are ready to harvest - large leaves drying up and falling, colouration change, strong smell, browning of pistols. However, when I look at them with a jewellers loupe the trichomes look glassy, not cloudy or bronze. I recently went to a cottage for a little over a week and trusted my brother to water them. He didn’t water enough and they have really dried out. I want to just harvest but I don’t want to cut too early and have bud that doesn’t hit.

Also, I have had many nutrition issues with this grow - mostly nitrogen deficiencies followed by toxicity lol. Any thoughts will help.

Thanks!!!

495FA542-5DBA-4A7B-BEF6-A3DA3BA47FF4.jpeg DDFF503C-9177-43B2-A416-62A639E34AE9.jpeg

2. when-to-harvest-cannabis-diagram.jpg
    check the chart with your 25x Loupe

good luck

3. thank you! Looks like the second option is where they’re mostly at.

4. Looking at them with out a scope they look done to me .

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Their on their 2nd round of white hairs trying to catch pollen before they die off. Chopping now will give u a hybrid high, wait for 2nd round of white hairs to turn orange and you’ll get more of a indica high. Your call on when to chop.

• Like Like x 1
  6. You got so many plants I’d do a 50/50 if they all the same strain. Also chopping half now n half later will make trimming seem easier.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. This is a great idea!

8. Yeah, we full of great ideas at the GC