Harvest question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WeedPvz, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Judging by the photo do you guys think it's ready to harvest ? i don't have a good magnifier and we are on lockdown where i live so i can't go buy another one.

t1.jpg t2.jpg t4.jpg

2. They still look mostly clear. I think you should look for mostly cloudy and a few Amber. Hard to say how much more time with out more info. What strain is it and when did you flip to bloom?

3. *<--- Tiny snips that size. Go inside to a table and chair with a 60x to 100x microscope,Pocket or USB are only $19.00
    5% amber. Even then it'll have some clear..
    Trichomes.jpg
    BNW

4. I didn't want to hit the amber trics i want to take it a little earlier than that
    They are very close to the 8 weeks mark flowering, 3/4 days left

5. Yes but takes "ages" to come as i can only receive it by mail and i can't find any near store that can send it to me, i'm in lockdown and that's the best i can zoom in and can't really tell

6. Then just let her go long. She will start to physically die off.
    She'll still be ass kicking strong. I run 10 weeks actual under the sun outside all year round and my strongest harvest are the ones when the plants look way past done.

Harvest to early and it has a jittery anxiety edge to it. I'm not in a hurry and prefer a more mellow laid back stone a late harvest has.
    I think Amazon delivers to the South Pole now.
    Newegg and Walmart both have them for 14 and 16 respectively.
    Order one now and have it in time to harvest.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  7. The deliver time is too much, idk why but i think they will be ready the end of the next week, all trics looks cloudy when i see it with a 18x scope but can't really see it as if it was a x60 or a x100, in some parts i've notice like very little of amber trics but just in one of the plants