harvest question?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by romeolomelino, Sep 11, 2012.

1. How close are these to chop day?

ForumRunner_20120911_035105.png

ForumRunner_20120911_035037.png

Attached Files:

2. Pretty close but you can only know for sure by checking the trichomes.

3. Answered above

4. [quote name='"usedtocare"']Pretty close but you can only know for sure by checking the trichomes.[/quote]

Ok. How is that done?

5. Invest in a pocket microscope.

6. Ok sat I invest is a pocket scope. Now what? What am I checking for? this tread is absolute beginners and I am.

7. Romeo, I don't mean to be rude but you might want to read the stickies.

8. I assuming a stickie is the link that was just put out there? Prior to that was just the answer check the trichromes.

9. there are several threads in the Absolute Beginners forum "stickied" to the top of the thread list... these are good general info, go read thru those, you'll answer most if not all your questions.

10. Undercover cop, haha

11. That's rather rude mate, innocent until proven guilty.

12. I think that was just a joke. That's how i'm going to take it. I have to rely on hughesnet satellite net. Very limited and very pricy so can't spend hours searching every post for a answer. Trust me there still is "rural" in America. We don't even know what 3G is.

13. And just a fyi. I'm beyond happy to finally have a plant make us this far. I have had nothing but bad luck till now.

14. So I grab my kids microscope my camera phone and took these shots. What do you think? I can't belive this worked.

ForumRunner_20120912_020930.png

ForumRunner_20120912_020916.png

ForumRunner_20120912_020901.png

Attached Files:

15. I could only get one pic to load on my phone. The one that loaded looked very milky which is good but you want half and half. Half milky half amber. If you cut now you will get high but it will be a very specific kind of high. Check the link it shows you what the trichomes should look like and what kind of high they will give you. Enjoy it looking good.

16. Yeah, you bud isn't ready yet. More time is needed. Congrats!

17. some trichs starting to get cloudy...prolly give it a week then check again mate..congrats.