Harvest question if anyone can help

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Beanstock, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Well a little about my grow to start.

So this is my first time having a real grow. I am growing white widow and muai waui. One plant each, in 7 gal smart pots. I am using b'cuzz for the feeding. I am using a led light kind plus 600 watt in a 3x3 grow tent. I topped a couple times. And put a screen on it, to help spread the tops out to let the light to get to the bottom. So far so good. No problems. A little worring at first, as I want to do my best.

Well to get to the point now. I have done some research, and as far as I can tell buds new good light to grow big and dents and mature it. So I had an idea. About 6 weeks into flowering I notice the top colas were filling out nice and frosting. But the white hairs are already turning red. I know it could be the strain and need to go by the tricomes. So took the Colas and pulled them under the screen. Just putting a slight bend in the steam. My idea for this is so the top colas are just getting the light on the very top and spreading it out along side of the bud. Will this effect anything? Or should I just let the bud point up?

Sorry for the pic. Hard to tell with light.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. you can train it however you want, but they grow that way for a reason , but if space is an issue, sure one could train it to whatever side it needs to go to...