Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

harvest pics

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Oct 11, 2008.

1. great color :D

can't wait to see the finished product bro. don't stop it til the police stop it, you know!!

2. Nice! Enjoy

3. how many plants was that ?
    how long did it take to grow , was that a indoor plant(s) ?
    please get back to me im considering growing .

4. looking good man!! i cant wait to harvest at the end of the month!:p

5. Looks good man enjoy!

6. Seeing harvests of free DANK weed makes me wanna cut my wrists lol :(

7. then grow your own man. it aint hard to get what i got. that was damn near effortless.

8. effortless if its in your backyard. a lot of people, including myself, have to grow miles away to cover our tracks. looks like a lot of bud, enjoy!

9. no sir, not my backyard. out in thickest brush i could find in some woods. just go find some public land. forrest preserves work great.

10. Can you go into more detail on the actual work you put into? Like did you grow for a week or so in your house then transplanted? Did you water them or let nature do the work? How old were they when you harvested? How often did you check up on them? Where did you get seeds? (it may be a stupid question but I'm just wondering where I can get some seeds of my own) Thanks in advance for any answers!

11. Very nice work Mr. Weedseed. They look nice and tight. Mine are up too! Not as "dank" looking but it's free and it gets me high. Thanks for sharing pics. I guess that rain you were angry at didn't do any harm. Way to go.

12. corto, thanks man. the rain really did help me actually.

zero, just go hang out in the growing forums and you will learn to grow kind in no time.

13. Was it bagseed or ordered genetics? Thats a REAL nice shade of green on your plants. When you live in modern suburbia and have no place to hide a single plant from your mom (ya it sucks) buying dank is the only way. :( my 1 week old plant sprout fried when I left the light too close lolol. All I got is tapwater, miracle grow, a few of those tiny CFL's and 10-10-10 nutes. IDK if that would yield anything decent from bagseed.

14. nice
    i love harvest season :)

15. yeah it was just som bag seeds dude, it mostly how your grow it and process it that makes it kill. its not quite as sugary as some well known strains but still has the sweet skunky smell and stick to everything when you rip a bud open.

16. Looks awesome, man.