Harvest pics..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by irieluv, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Harvest is a strange feeling, I love it.. check em out.. just hung'em up this afternoon..

Attached Files:

2. i just harvested for the first time and i definitely agree with you. looks like you pulled in about 4x what i did ha. congratulations! looks delicious:smoke:

3. WOW, nice man! :hello: Hope it's as enjoyable as it looks.

4. Oh my...

That is a huge yield! How many plants did you grow? Do you know the strains?

5. Those look BEAUTIFUL ......:D

Are you gonna dry them in a carbon filtered drier?
    If not I'll give you and everybody else a tip......

It's harvest season and we all become immune to the scent of our own Budz...

So ALL clothes go into the dryer W/dryer sheet for 10 min B4 U put them on to leave the house....and if ya' have "Long Hair" like alot of us do don't forget your hair....my wife smelled it in my hair when I went to the Airport to pick her up ( I had been away from the grow for 7 hours)

You mayn't smell it but....."That Cop at Circle K will" ;)

6. *drools Damn that looks good Congrats

7. fuck all that,.. the cop at the circle K can have a copy of my prescription! Mendocino is a pot friendly county bro! :) Thanks anyhow though...

And ya it was Lavender and Super sliver haze.. and I had like 30 plants.. 10 smaller ones and 20 medium ones..

8. u suck...jk. im just jealous. awesome harvest!!

9. i am very jealous haha. cant wait till i get my own place to have my own grow. i like how u dry it in ur room that would be nice to go to bed with ha. how much did that all weigh to?

+rep

10. give me like 5 days for the wieght, I just hung it yesterday..

11. mayn't..........nice contraction:smoke:

12. GREAT HARVEST IRIE!!! looks very tasty. good job

13. Congrats on a safe harvest ;)

14. Must smell Beautiful to go to sleep at night.

15. Thanks Pheonix, ya that is the main thought on yer mind when yer out there the last day just hacking everything down, please lord, keep me safe... ehehhe.. I'm not a normal outdoor grower, this was my first time, far less nerve racking when your grow is concealed by walls and a roof you know? ... Sure is nice to harness the Sun's free power though....