Harvest? *Pics* * White Widow *

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by PaCman328, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Hey GC, this is my first time growing white widow and I'm stuck about when I should harvest these suckers. I've dried out a sample bud for testing and it seemed pretty ready. I'm just curious if there are any people out there with more experience with this strain and if so you could help me out

im not sure how long they have been flowering, but I would guess 5-6 weeks.

here are the pics

400w HPS

Attached Files:

2. bump

anyone?

3. Probably 2 more weeks... Do you have a microscope to check the trichs?

4. No I don't have a microscope, I've been meaning to pick one up but it always slips my mind haha

5. `dude i grw WW from barny's let that bitch grow for like 11 weeks you will be pleased wit the results it will bup out closer to the 9.5-10.5 week. i grew some for 8 9 and 10 weeks and the ones at 11 gave me the best flavor and yeild with out and harshness or taste problems with growing longer.
    just my .02

6. Hi mate... going by the pics i'd say let it go for 3 or 4 weeks longer. Ive just harvested my white widow and those pics look like mine did about 3 weeks ago. I had to pull mine early as i found mold growing in a few of my top colas, but i was gonna let em go for probably another two weeks. When it's time to manicure it's much easier if you let em bulk up a bit, a lot of mine was quite leafy and is really only good for b grade bud or mids. Had I not found mold i was gonna let them go longer than i had before. When one of my plants was like yours in the pics, it grew quite a lot more bud on top of what was already there, i dunno if this is a mutoid or what but there were buds on it that were definately ready and then the very top of the cola was very unripe... Good luck with it all anyway. Peace, Goon.

7. Who is the breeder/ seed company? There are quite a few versions out there.

8. I hope you didn't chop this. Those buds will ripen up and look 3x better if you wait a couple of weeks. Beautiful plant, excellent work! +rep

Let us know how she smokes after proper cure. :)

9. i'd say another 3-4 weeks