HARVEST PICS!!! Thanks grasscity for your help.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mr Mcfah Q, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Here are some pics of my semi cured cali. hash plant and the freshly choped white widdow. I would like to thank everybody here at grasscity for all the great knowledge I have aquired while reading as many of the threads as i could and will continue to read.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

P.S. The one pic shows the top of a bud and it is pure white has anyone seen this before?????

Attached Files:

2. thats fucking awesome haha. u should check out my plant i just posted pics haha congrats on the yeild

3. Looks great man did a awsome job:) I cant wait to harvest my plants awhile away got 2 at 2weeks and one at about 2.5weeks..Stuff looks amazing though congrats:hello:

4. Amazing job! How do you like growing that WW? She's a little fussy sometimes but GREAT results. Awesome job again man! As far as the "white" tip, unfortunately it looks yellow from a nutrient deficiency rather than white from tri-comb clustering. I could totally be wrong but, are you cutting off all "grow" or "veg" nutes during flowering? I would continue a little dash of "grow" mixed with your "micro" and "bloom" (I'm using Gen. Hydroponics terms, sorry) all the way up until maybe 4-2 weeks before harvest. This just makes sure that the plants receive enough Nitrogen and maintain their growth and green color. :) keep up the good work man! I'll be watching your next grow if posted

5. #5 Jaysew313, Nov 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2009
    Awesome job dude. im about to grow a hashplant myself and now i can barely wait, Beautiful plants. +rep, i have a bud that looks like the one in question, mine got too close to the lights.

6. Hey man, awesome!. Very nice harvest.:)

And that WHITE bud!!:eek: I have some white buds on my Lowryder! check it out here

On my plant, the white buds were under the canopy and never got any light. How about yours?