Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Harvest pics (large)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jcj77d, Aug 21, 2007.

1. i decided to chop her today, though it could of gone till this weekend. this is just the top half of 1 plant, unmanacured buds, going to wait some more for the bottom half to develope more, prob still got about an oz left on her. they arnt the best looking buds, but they smell hella fruity & super sticky (washed my hands twice & still sticky). oh my scale is off by 2g's, so add 2g to the total, so bout 200g's. i dont like the fact that they are leafy, but thats just more hash material

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    this bud (cola) is bout 4" longer than the remote
    [​IMG]

2. Looks good
    Trim that shit

3. going to trim after they dry, i tried to, but its too sticky & had to clean the scissors several times after 1 bud.

4. Those are some huge pics! But I never count my weights until its dried and trimmed... but the buds do look good.

5. nice....show us the finished product then

6. oh i know, ill prob end up w/ 100g's dry, b/c this is the 3rd time to grow this strain & it loses about 40-45% of its weight, & i still weight the trim b/c its still smokeable, but i usually make hash or brownies. i will show the finished product after they dry & after i trim, & after the cure. they are up hanging to dry atm.

7. your a lucky man. I wish i could grow but I cant.. Maybe i can go to cali and get my growers liscense, but the dea always fucks thoes people over.

8. HEY! YOU STOLE MY REMOTE!!

haha

Nice pics

9. nice. I really need to start growing

10. haha u stole my remote also. but those look a little premature. or just not allot of trics

11. man i bet you are feeling pretty sweet right now

12. bro.... enjoy. thats all i have to say. verynice.