Harvest or wait?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RadagastTheStoned, Oct 1, 2016.

1. #1 RadagastTheStoned, Oct 1, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
    G'day ladies and gents. My first grow is hastily approaching its conclusion as you can see by these frosty looking buds, but i don't know if i should chop her up or give her more time just yet. I'm waiting on a jewelers loupe in the mail but that's not coming for a few more days so i don't know what the trichome situation is looking like. I haven't started flushing yet because you can see there is still a good deal of white hairs, but i think the buds have just about stopped swelling. Let me soak up your opinions to make a more educated decision :)
    Side question: Am i correct in thinking that the fan leaves should be yellowing before i make the chop?
    Cheers guys.

Attached Files:

2. wait week or 2 those pistils and the leaves tell me it can go that long... how far along is she?

3. ^^^^^^^^^^

4. Must be about week 6 and 1/2 maybe week 7. Cheers for the hasty response.

5. 9 weeks is typical for hybrids and indicas so u got a couple left for sure.

6. wait for those fan leaves to start yellowing out. it won't be a lack of nitrogen it'll be her telling you she's ready to come down. that and the tricombs should be a little amber. good luck on the harvest bud