Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Harvest, or have I waited too long?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mikesplants, Oct 11, 2014.

1. #1 Mikesplants, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2014
    Hi Folks,

I am in the Great White North, where it's starting to get cold at night! Here are some pics of my most advanced plant and I'm wondering whether it's time to harvest, or have I waited too long and there is mold?

Should I bring it in at night and let it have anothe two weeks outside during th day?

Any and all help appreciated!

BTW, sorry that the pics aren't sharper. I would have expected my Nikon D3100 to do better!!

P.S. when I do yank it, is there any advantage to hanging the whole plant in one piece, VS cutting it up and hanging smaller bits?

Attached Files:

2. #2 enjoyandlive, Oct 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2014
    one nice plant there

Repost here if u want growing replies
    http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-marijuana-cultivation/

I know for a fact that you should cut up the colas and separate them rather than the whole plant because it will dry much faster and more evenly. if not, the fan you (may) use won't reach some of the buds because leaves in the way etc. :smoking:

3. It looks nearly done, but how late did you start it?

4. this plant is 4 months old!